Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/10/2003 11:48:30 AM EDT
I've got a new ASA 9mm upper that the block fits in from the top inside of the receiver..the block I presently have fits so tight that it has to be installed & removed with a rubber mallet..I am being sent another block by the seller....my question is (and I have NOT shot it yet)...those that have used these types, which operates / shoots better a tight block like I have or a loose block that fits in and out with complete ease..and also the block that fits tight also allows the mags to "rock" back and fort a little..does this tend to cause problems? Thanks again for all that reply!! jackpot
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:10:05 PM EDT
Well, I have an ASA adapter and upper. But I use it in a Cav-15 (Cavalry Arms). The adapter fits snug, but not too snug that I can't push/pull it by hand. Now I did try the adapter in a few standard AL lowers and a few would not even allow it to fit. I can't recall which it was. I think my RRA is one and an old pre ban Oly (the old stop sign marked one). I haven't tried the other AL lower AR's I have though.... The adapter and mag 'rock a litte', but i have no problems with it. Usually the problems are feed problems related to the mag and not the adapter.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:24:25 PM EDT
mine is tight in my eagle arms/armalite lower. can't even get it started in my bushmaster lowers
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 4:06:54 AM EDT
My fits tight in my Rock River lower, but I can pull out by hand.My gun functions perfect will the ASA mag block.The only problem is the one bad follower in a mag.
Top Top