Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/18/2003 6:09:59 AM EDT
Those of you with experience which do you recommend and why? CompassLake, Fulton Armory, Kurts Kustom, Kuehl...others I havent heard about. I'm going to build an M4gery this summer and thought .22LR would be really fun.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:53:49 AM EDT
.22lr is a lot of fun. It lets you play for about 1/10th the cost of .223 ammo and it's a great way to get women and children involved. I got mine From Kurt. I believe I was about the 2nd or 3rd member here to have him build a .22lr M4 barrel that I mounted on my own receiver. The front sight was slightly askew and Kurt fixed it right up.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:04:49 AM EDT
My dedicated upper on my M16RR is from Kuehl. I can't say enough good things about it. Rick is a pleasure to deal with, the upper's fit and finish is outstanding, and reliability and accuracy are great. I can shoot this suppressed in my back yard without disturbing the neighbors. I shoot it much more than in 5.56mm. Dan [img]http://home.ix.netcom.com/~brownhen/_uimages/m16withcinchedmags4.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:06:41 PM EDT
I also have a dedicated upper from Keuhl. I bought a barrel only and put it together myself. The barrel is top notch and had no problems what so ever dealing with Rick. I would not hesitate to recomend going that route!
Top Top