Stuck page count bump.

Link Posted: 3/3/2024 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By grondike:
Stuck page count bump.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/622/4-3148432.jpg
View Quote

At least somebody fixed the damn glitch.

Nice Colt's.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 3:57:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:
https://ar15discounts.com/products/rock-river-arms-forged-a2-assembled-upper-receiver/?7765543

Rock River Arms Forged A2 Assembled Upper Receiver /$189.95
View Quote

That's actually a pretty good deal. All assembled, too.

Forward assist, ejection port cover, a2 sight assembly.

Smoking deal.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 1:28:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Dam good deal for the RRA upper. Im working on another A2 rifle build, but still want to do a M4 or XM177 type build. This place is killing my wallet.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#6]
https://ar15discounts.com/products/rock-river-arms-forged-a2-assembled-upper-receiver/?7765543

View Quote

Just ordered one of these yesterday evening... I asked before ordering to see what their policy was on shipping to the not so great state of WA and they said they can ship anything as long as it's not something that has to go through an FFL. So we will see, I've got my fingers crossed.

If it goes through I might have a future source for C7 uppers.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

They're now $199.95.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 12:17:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Vroomvette:
bkingsfirearms.com

They now have A2 uppers
Black snd gray
M4 ramps and no ramps

View Quote

Barrels only have M4 ramps, damn
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 11:30:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#9]
Originally Posted By Dex223:

They're now $199.95.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dex223:

They're now $199.95.

Still not too bad. Last one I ordered directly through RRA 2 or 3 years ago came out to exactly $223 shipped, but that's when A2 upper uppers were in high demand because they basically became extinct.

The one I just ordered from AR15Discounts came out to $216.15 shipped. I'm really surprised to find out that it shipped this morning because no place online has been willing to ship uppers to WA. Still not holding my breath that I'll actually receive it though, because I've seen places recall things back from shipping and then charge restocking fees for the pleasure of being teased.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I ordered one as well, tracking says I'll have it Monday. Funny thing, I put it in my cart, then hunted the web for a bit while I thought about it. AR15discounts sent me an email offering 10% off if I go ahead and order the upper. I go back and try the code, no go. Online chat comes on and tries to help, and gives me an different code, still no go. Then I find the fine print that said no discounts on the upper at that price. It was still a good price on a RRA A2 with M4 ramps, which I wanted. Going to finish a Blood Diamond build with it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:44:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#11]
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

Just ordered one of these yesterday evening... I asked before ordering to see what their policy was on shipping to the not so great state of WA and they said they can ship anything as long as it's not something that has to go through an FFL. So we will see, I've got my fingers crossed.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

Hmmm, something’s fucky… The RRA A2 upper from AR15Discounts was in my area yesterday for delivery today, but it’s now been rerouted to Post Falls Idaho.

I might not have gotten lucky after all.

Edit:
Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
A2 upper receiver (Page 10 of 10)
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top