BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 7:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
On another forum a poster posted pictures of his new Colt XM177E2 ($2599). It looks good I'll admit, but the bolt carrier group (BCG) is chromed? Found that odd.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Have not seen any Black like a current Colt M-4. All Grey like back in the day. Ratworx hooked me up, can't remember so much controversy on a rifle nobody wanted or cared to buy.

And some say  can build their own for thousands less.  Great do it. or buy the Colt and move on. been two years they finally got it done. have fun enjoy in whatever you decide to do..
Maddi.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah i did. but don't care I'm  still keeping it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On another forum a poster posted pictures of his new Colt XM177E2 ($2599). It looks good I'll admit, but the bolt carrier group (BCG) is chromed? Found that odd.
View Quote
$2600? Wow. You could get 2 from Troy for that price. I don't know what the general thought on Troy's is, but $2600 seems pretty steep.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 7:18:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

$2600? Wow. You could get 2 from Troy for that price. I don't know what the general thought on Troy's is, but $2600 seems pretty steep.
View Quote
Completely understand and don't disagree. The poster I was speaking about is early 70's, Vietnam Vet that carried one in country, doesn't have desire, set up or general health to build one, and the money was not an issue. Plus he's happy with his new service rifle that he carried at one time in his youth. Happy for the guy.......
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, I had to pull the trigger on this one.....due in by end of week.  CRM16A1 MT Grey - told that the receivers are grey for total of $2189.00 with free shipping plus my dealer's $25.00 for the transfer fee.  Its a big hit on the credit card, but I have been waiting 31 years for Colt to reproduce at least a close copy of a 1968/1969 M16A1.  Here is what I have since 1985.  Semi auto of course.

1 - Colt M16A1 with EagleArms A1 original lower 1989
1 - Pac West Arms "Commando" marked A1 lower 1988
1- Olympic Arms stamped "Frankford Arsenal" A1 lower (Not the famous one, but a business in Oakland Park FL) 1986
3- Nodak Spud lowers 2 - M16A1 1 - XM16E1 - with Colt parts for all 3 rifles
1- Olympic Arms A2 lower - with Colt M16A2 parts for entire rifle - 1990
1- Colt SP1 - 1982 model
1- Colt A2 Gov't model - 1993
1- Colt 6920 with A2 upper - 2001 (maybe)

Colt M16A1 re-issue on the way.

I have been trying to replicate a Grey 1968/69 Colt Model 603 since I bought my first SP1 in 1985.  During the 80's we had junk lowers that were jet black to flat black.  Eagle Arms was the first company I had experience with that produced a light black lower that came very close to the quality of a Colt.  The color was not what I was looking for.  In those days we only had ShotGun news or a local dealer.  No internet to find something like US Anodizing until early 2000's.  My Eagle Arms lower was anodized by US Anodizing mid 2000's, but the markings were wrong.  There was always something!

Ok the Colt Re-issue is not without flaws from what I can see in pics.  Small details such as the unfinished finished bevel on the bottom edge of the front pivot lug, or the webbing on the rear end of the lower between the loop for the buffer tube and flat part of the lower just behind the pistol grip not being high or wide enough (like the original).  No flashing inside the trigger hole...small details I can live with it's stamped Colt.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Completely understand and don't disagree. The poster I was speaking about is early 70's, Vietnam Vet that carried one in country, doesn't have desire, set up or general health to build one, and the money was not an issue. Plus he's happy with his new service rifle that he carried at one time in his youth. Happy for the guy.......
View Quote
Definitely, if he's happy and money isn't an issue, that's all that matters. I know a guy who just bought one of the replica (only 127 of them were made) Eagles Super Bowl rings for $12k, money wasn't an issue and he's super excited to get it.

The Troy rifles are complete rifles though, no building needed. I'm debating whether I want to build one or buy a Troy. I love the build, but it seems that getting the lower anodized to the correct color, might take a good amount of time as US Anodizing is backlogged. Plus, doing an 80% is hard on my back. I've done 4 or 5 and after each one I say "never again" because I'm sitting on a heating pad and popping my pain meds. Then after a few weeks, I want to do another one lol.

I can get the Troy for about half of the listed price, so I might just do that.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 3:36:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I am glad in the net world there have been many who said they hated them and could build cheaper, and Troy Brownells and ya da ya da this and that,Since with only a few thousand out there.If they had been a hit with the wonder Crowd.{WONDER DID I SPEND THAT TODAY}they would have all been gone like quick.. and would now be showing up for 3 grand and above.Funny thing last Vegas show saw five Scar 17's N.I.B. sell for $3500 each, in a few hours time. No crying or squawking, just buyers.

So a big thanks to all who hate them or they are just not right. Or me builts a cheap one.

This old War Dog was able to pick up what he wanted and needed for the retro fix. I am so glad i disappointed the masses  on buying them. And keeping Colt going for a few more week's.and all the other principals involved.

see guys its that Freedom thing. Works well do what you want in what makes you happy.

If you can't follow that join the brain dead masses on the resist picket lines.
even some hot babes Like Colt.
And i'm okay with that.Maddi

P.S. To everybody who posted here enjoy life guys. Many who loved these guns or used them never made it back.so i salute and remember them as always.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:00:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Chrome bolts odd?!?   Nope! 7th Cav vet ‘68 had one in his.... he also said cyclic changed with bolts and action springs and On Point guys changed out for faster rate of fire..... not making this up!

H
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:47:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am glad in the net world there have been many who said they hated them and could build cheaper, and Troy Brownells and ya da ya da this and that,Since with only a few thousand out there.If they had been a hit with the wonder Crowd.{WONDER DID I SPEND THAT TODAY}they would have all been gone like quick.. and would now be showing up for 3 grand and above.Funny thing last Vegas show saw five Scar 17's N.I.B. sell for $3500 each, in a few hours time. No crying or squawking, just buyers.

So a big thanks to all who hate them or they are just not right. Or me builts a cheap one.

This old War Dog was able to pick up what he wanted and needed for the retro fix. I am so glad i disappointed the masses  on buying them. And keeping Colt going for a few more week's.and all the other principals involved.

see guys its that Freedom thing. Works well do what you want in what makes you happy.

If you can't follow that join the brain dead masses on the resist picket lines.
even some hot babes Like Colt.
And i'm okay with that.Maddi

P.S. To everybody who posted here enjoy life guys. Many who loved these guns or used them never made it back.so i salute and remember them as always.
View Quote
Man the retro section has been hostile lately.  Glad your happy with your purchase!
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 1:58:15 AM EDT
[#11]
If people are happy with the new Colt's for the price they paid that's all that matters.  There are a lot of people out there that would rather just buy a rifle that's already set up then to take the time to build it themselves and save some money.  While the Colt one probably isn't much better then the Brownells one the Colt logo on the side is where the extra value really kicks in and I must admit that the Colt on the side makes me happy as well.

That said, for those that are more frugal and more patient you can piece together a original Colt 603 parts kit for under 1k fairly easily, and often times find them on Gunbroker for about that or a little more.  Then pick up a Nodak 80% lower, send it to Brace to be engraved with the Pony, then either paint it with Norrells or send to US Anodizing to anodize it.  Total cost would be around 1k on the minimum to 1.5K+ on the higher end depending on how new you want it to be... don't care about having original Colt parts for every piece and you can subtract a few hundred more.  It would really be more of a Colt rifle then their reproductions IMO with the only non Colt part the 80% receiver but at least it would be engraved properly and have the forging flash.  But this amount of work and piecing together just isn't worth it to a lot of people that have the money to spend... I find the piecing together the fun part.

I'd love to see more on the new Colt furniture as well, I highly doubt they release it for sale to the market but hope they do.  The Brownells stuff don't look bad but every piece is just slightly off looking to me, and I haven't seen much on the other A1 handguards that are being sold now I believe they are made or sold by Tony's Customs.  The insides don't look right but I'd love to see the outsides compared to the originals.  The Brownells handguards look great but they just seem to sit at a different angle then the originals or something as the side view of them just doesn't look quite right but most would likely never notice.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah i decided to take it out of the blue bag today and wipe it down. And of course on the freaking hand guard. left side towards rear some smudge or b.s. type mark on it. like the rest is dull and in that part a little shine and its not oil. What the heck did they put real hand guards on them and just spruced them up?
ticked me off to say the least. now have to find a new set of hand guards. its that one little detail to me for $2500 bucks. Heck i sold a 1973 Sp that was perfect last year.

This won't make me a Colt hater. Just get the freaking things right when you ship them out. First time out of the bag for me, should have checked it fully when it hit the door.  its like buying a nice Gold engraved 1966 PPK for $5,000.00 and they slam in a silver plate mag. Dealer said he has a oily set to trade me.I said contact Colt us ord or whomever and get a new set of hand guards sent out. and i can send these back. Nobody is going to tell me they only made 200 set's or so.. anyhow my squawk for today. Maddi
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 2:26:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Opened up the XM177E2 today delivered on Friday.Am 100% pleased with it fit and finish. like they went back to 1967.great stock and hand guards and Markings.I figured saved myself over $55,000.00 If you had to buy these two exact models new in box full auto.And at today's prices. last XM i saw new in box with correct numbered moderator the guy wanted $35,000.00, and a friend in town offered me his N.I.B. M-16A1  from the 70's for $25,000.00.

These two fit the empty slot real well. And to all that might buy one you will be pleased. a little look back.Maddi
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey maddi, post some pics if you have time, I'd love to see some good pics of these two beauties
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Will  did try earlier and nothin happened.kept asking url code and would not let me advance And i don't have any net photo album or won't go to load pics.I think i hit every button on top row.so you get the hint. But like i said i am very happy with them.And i am sure somebody posted pic's of them on this forum already.And just found Font and color keys what wonders we have/

If i get it figured out will do sometime...MADDI
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 12:11:15 PM EDT
[#16]
All i got to work is these faces... But i did order a Brownells version today  to shoot it and compare to the Colts.AND  over the weekend i put one together. called a two pin build.shorty commamdo A4  So i am set.
Maddi
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 6:30:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Well I just had to.  Wish I could have gotten that $2189.00 deal above but it was sold out.  I bought the last one at Buds.  It was the next best price.  Then bought a bunch more 20 rounders at armsunlimited.

So why did I do it?  I have literally wanted one of these for almost 40 years.  Many friends have said they'd build me one etc etc, but today I bought a Colt M16A1 authentic reproduction and it fulfilled a wish I've had for decades.  And that folks is what life is all about.

If anyone has a lead on where to find authentic slings I'd like to get one.
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 10:41:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Good you bought something you wanted nobody forced you, and nobody bought it for you. sounds like freedom. Not like the world of Politics and clown circus  antics.

That is why i hang here once and awhile. some normal thoughts.

Congrats on the Colt 16a1 i am sure you will enjoy it.MADDI
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

$2500

Makes me wonder what my pristine XM16E1 uppper with chrome carrier on a nodak limited fence would/should bring.
View Quote
While a Colt is as good as it gets to "the real thing", Colt is smoking Crack with those prices.
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 1:09:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Smoking crack WOW did not know they did that at Colt or any manufacture.Think positive. go build the one you want for $1,000.00 bucks and be happy.Since i have read and heard over a 100 comments spouting and parroting the same thing about Pythons also.Look at Scar -17 price lately?Enjoy what you do, We can handle the price.Its not crack crazy just yet. And even those spouted off the Troy and the Brownells are too much money. probably the same group when SP-1'S had been at local shop for 500 bucks. they wet their pants and said way too much money i can build one with Lincoln logs and Tonka toys for $200 bucks.. Lately we have become the pizz and moan and complain society. It even has infested that sacred place the gun forums.  Maddi
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 2:22:24 AM EDT
[#21]
What is interesting to me is some of  the people who complain the most about prices,  are the ones to answer the "what this worth?" and appraisal threads with the higher amounts.  While I'm not saying mislead people, you have someone who would have taken $50 for something and thought they played the buyer, suddenly they find out certain versions can sell for $500.  Then they become out rage when their run of mill and not special version only gets very fair if not generous offers of $150-$250.  The sudden "I knows what I got" syndrome .  Sadly people make enough to not care, when able to work full time. I bought crap at not good prices because I could then & there and not have to hunt and waste time haggling over a price.  So I know we're all part the problem at some point, no matter how fair we may try to be.

While we all want to stop the window selling $10,00+ worth of guns for $200 to the gun store ripoff/victimization level, we also tend to drive the rates up. When we tell them to go see gun broker for the high price bidding wars and the people ad's  ever-greening their listing  because some-sucker will come along and pay it eventually.

Even with the discussion in this thread & others about the escalating prices,  we still tell new users(accounts) to break a  original examples up because they'll get more.

Instead of being told a fair prices they get told to take it part and sell it piece by piece and how much more they can make that way.  We already have enough people  disassembling old & rare rifles to sell for parts, we don't need to encourage it and/or encourage the upper end pricing.  We're heading to an issue where most receivers built before 1994 will wind up in a few states or is down to one that is  left that allows their pre-ban years in?  Can't compete against someone who can only buy that option verses freer markets.

At its worst , we see someone  that is brand new here(just joined because was forced to be able to post) and doesn't even stick around to answer replies  unless the reply was quick and  says take picture of X,Y 7Z  and I can tell you much more it is  worth....  and probably just inherited something is trying to find out how much they can get.  Pricing out pappy's safe.... heirlooms? Apparently  their old blown honda subwofers will make better heirlooms  

We also  need to look at   IMA's  WW2    collection of personal photos, gear, bring back souvenirs,etc. 1-of-a-kind listings. That was once their beloved Grandfather's or great grandfather's things and a memorial to them. Which I hope it is the great grand kids or later  cashing in and not the person's own kids.....   Which is being assembled with every little piece they can throw in to sell or pawn it into the collector's market for more.  While I'm sure we all enjoying seeing each collection advertised and studying the pictures and information, we also should be mourning that person. Who  is now of no value to the their family other than what they can whore their memory out for.

Retro-Ar's haven't felt that Rifle and person collection packages much yet for the retro M16/AR-15 and Vietnam period but it is coming. That 601-606, those SP1s with kits will soon being showing up with all the in country pix, and with all the uniform patches  the little  coffin scrapers could find. They probable tossed all photos of buddies who they served with that they couldn't identify as their relative.  Then when this day fully comes then the griping will really start.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 10:28:15 AM EDT
[#22]
GOOD post and all so true. not going to add anything to it. we all know the score, Or at least some do. Maddi
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Great post,covered the bases
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#24]
I am not going to complain about the price but I do wish they were cheaper.

I especially wish they were not made on a limited basis. These are great looking firearms too bad they are not regular production items.

It would also be nice if Colt made a plain, parked finish, simple 1911A1 at an affordable price. Not a full on WWII reproduction per se but something in the same vein as the Rock Island G.I.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#25]
I passed on buying the first ten Colt Retros when they showed up on Grabagun a few months ago...When I saw they weren’t going down in price I bought one for $2305.00 and have not regretted it ,tho if they were cheaper I probably would have bought two
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 12:06:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Just got mine today, and while $2189.00 was very expensive for me....I really like this rifle!  The receivers are very dark grey...wish they were lighter, but very good looking rifle.
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 12:56:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Congratulations,good price compared to mine,enjoy
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Congratulations,good price compared to mine,enjoy
View Quote
Thanks Rlett4!  I am going to do a comparison soon between my all Colt M16A1 (except 1989 vintage Eagle Arms lower) Pre-ban grey by US Anodizing vs Colt Reissue.  The uppers and lowers are interchangeable with no fit issues.  The Eagle Arms lower was built from actual A1 forgings, and in my opinion (except the roll marks) is a de-facto exact copy of the Colt M16A1 lower in semi auto.  I wish I could go back to the 80's and get a whole bunch of them.
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Mine looks like it came off the assembly line in 68/69 era, and yes it should they were made like that not Colt hand fitted custom shop.Great thing is no dings dents in the metal uppers and lowers that some did have over the years. or smudges in mag well area. or near fence on flat area. Guys that have had many of these know exactly what i speak of.it would have been great to get a few hundred off. but all is lost if we complain about a 100 or two and lose the PRIZE that we wanted in the first place. I am sure by next year at this time they will be sold out. and to me the XM 177E2 is a winner also. just got in under a 150 number don't know the production of how many on these, I did here maybe 1,000 or 1,500 or as high as 2500 will see as i am sure somebody will know the final total.

bottom line. nice stuff. MADDI
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#30]
The Brownell's retro rifles are one of the coolest marketing ideas I've seen in the gun industry in my lifetime.  I'm not a Vet, but at least half the guys I've worked with are and have heard "I'd love to have one like the one I was issued" so many times I can't count.  Shame the .mil won't issue honorably discharged Vets some sort of surplus rifles on an AR receiver or a pinned/blocked surplus mil receiver.
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 11:05:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Mine looks like it came off the assembly line in 68/69 era, and yes it should they were made like that not Colt hand fitted custom shop.Great thing is no dings dents in the metal uppers and lowers that some did have over the years. or smudges in mag well area. or near fence on flat area. Guys that have had many of these know exactly what i speak of.it would have been great to get a few hundred off. but all is lost if we complain about a 100 or two and lose the PRIZE that we wanted in the first place. I am sure by next year at this time they will be sold out. and to me the XM 177E2 is a winner also. just got in under a 150 number don't know the production of how many on these, I did here maybe 1,000 or 1,500 or as high as 2500 will see as i am sure somebody will know the final total.

bottom line. nice stuff. MADDI
View Quote
The more I look at mine, the more I fall in love with it.  The selector was a bit too light compared to the darker receivers, so I exchanged it with a darker SP1 Colt selector and it looks fantastic.  Love to see some pics of yours Maddi!
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 11:14:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The Brownell's retro rifles are one of the coolest marketing ideas I've seen in the gun industry in my lifetime.  I'm not a Vet, but at least half the guys I've worked with are and have heard "I'd love to have one like the one I was issued" so many times I can't count.  Shame the .mil won't issue honorably discharged Vets some sort of surplus rifles on an AR receiver or a pinned/blocked surplus mil receiver.
View Quote
Now that would be a fantastic idea! Hell, in Italy, they have semi auto M16A1's with a modified lower (I believe).  How hard would it be to fill in the auto sear pin hole and build up the rear interior of the lower to AR specs?  I have several NoDak lowers (in the white) that I need to have anodized to finish building an XM16E1, and 2 M16A1's.  I love the NoDak's, but being as anal as I am with detail would probably shave a bit of aluminum off the front pivot lug to make it a bit more correctly profiled.  The rear webbing near the stock between the buffer tube housing loop would get knocked down a bit and try to smooth out that shelf crease look.  They look pretty damn good as is so I may or may not actually proceed with that idea.

My hats off to NoDak and Brownells for making many dreams come true!   I do love the Re-issue, just wish it would have been even cheaper.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#33]
I think as more times moves on there will more demand for these Colts still too new out yet, Being advertised to be made three years ago means nothing. they are hitting market now and once all out and sold out from all sources. the demand will creep up. Does anybody really think a few thousand for the entire U.S. is too many guns. The F.N  Military series did like 200 each. and sold out in the first few months at $1800 or so.And last two i saw for sale asking over $2,000.00 and one guy was pushing for $3,000.00 {All he needs is one buyer}
and that was for the military model with paperwork and extra's. not like the current ones sold now.
So The Colts will do the same in time.

There is a buyer for everything COLT And i feel the guys who bought these retros now don't worry about it one bit.Waiting on the Brownells 601 type series now to be built and shipped. will be the range blaster.  And the Colts can rest. through out my entire life i just did. And never worried about outcomes. like that Russian guy in Bridge of Spies. when always asked that question. he asked Would it help?

just do and enjoy. Since we are only around for that short enjoyment period anyway. And anyone who can't figure that out by now. Nobody here can help ya.
MAADI

P.S. Retro models are now on back order. so i guess even $1300 cost is popular.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 4:45:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Just looking at what is still available and I saw this.  Does the color variation on this rifle between the upper and lower seem more extreme than the others you've seen?  I haven't noticed others looking this different.

Grey Upper and Black Lower

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Mine is a slight two tone on the M16a1 the XM177E2 a little more so. But so did my originals back in the day, Very few back when had a 100% match up finish. today on M-4'S and the like a better chance since they are all that Black look anyhow.I have seen guys want to re/anodize to match up 100%  I am leaving as is the way they made them.A few buddies called me this week asking who has for sale I sent them shopping.Waiting on my Brownells now back ordered.
Some said they are grey some said a black type finish. Will know when it gets here will be a fondler when watching F.M.J. Platoon and Apocalypse Now.  And a range shooter. everybody have a good 4TH. MADDI
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just looking at what is still available and I saw this.  Does the color variation on this rifle between the upper and lower seem more extreme than the others you've seen?  I haven't noticed others looking this different.

Grey Upper and Black Lower

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/168790/pix932085833-596027.JPG
View Quote
 How  many are for sale on g.b. i only found a few on guns amerika,I think everybody moved on to the XM177E2 now. I bet by end of year you won't see many for sale at all.This OLD MARINE is happy.Maddi
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

How  many are for sale on g.b. i only found a few on guns amerika,I think everybody moved on to the XM177E2 now. I bet by end of year you won't see many for sale at all.This OLD MARINE is happy.Maddi
View Quote
There's several for sale but the prices keep going up.

Edit - there's 12
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#38]
My upper and lower match pretty good but they are a very dark grey.  

Happy 4th!
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Just like in 67/68 assembly line. just what we want Not Colt Custom shop.MADDI
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Dark grey is good or light. heck over 50 plus years they had tones all over the map. seen some you would think it came off different gun.plus handling oils and grease has effect on finish.
For me the new retros bring back some good times. And i am considering cancelling my back order on the Brownells in honor of 4th of July. and just kicking in the extra $1200 and getting another Colt retro for oiling and fondling and shooting.  To me THE Brownells is nice but The Colt is the step up. and probably in a few years after fondling and light shooting will still be worth the $2500 outlay.  And at my age who cares... Its all fun. MADDI
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top