Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2017 10:00:09 PM EDT
any one else have a problem with pmc out of 7 inch barrel pistol ?
Went to range yesterday and it ran ok but it started pouring rain so I only got 1 mag thru it .
went back today and was traded some pmc for some ar parts , this crap was short stroking every round so I pulled it down cleaned chamber and oil the heck out of it and it ran better but not 100 percent .
I changed to federal 556 xm193 and it ran great for 3 mags no problem .
wondering if its just new chamber and will break in and run pmc or if pmc is just to light for 7 inch barrel ?
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 2:09:13 AM EDT
[#1]
PMC Bronze is a bit under powered. After break in with a carbine buffer you should be fine.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:11:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm running an h2 and it was pmc bronze
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I've used a lot of PMC Bronze in 7.5" and 8.5" PSA pistols with 0 problems.  Even swapped the carbine buffers for 9mm buffers and they still ran 100%.  I know that doesn't help you any, just sharing my experience.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 3:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used a lot of PMC Bronze in 7.5" and 8.5" PSA pistols with 0 problems.  Even swapped the carbine buffers for 9mm buffers and they still ran 100%.  I know that doesn't help you any, just sharing my experience.
View Quote
pmc bronze is also a known good plinking ammo in all of mine too. i have everything from a dpms kitty kat (7.5" barrel) to 20 barrels with different buffer weights. shoot 100 rounds of 5.56 and try again.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

pmc bronze is also a known good plinking ammo in all of mine too. i have everything from a dpms kitty kat (7.5" barrel) to 20 barrels with different buffer weights. shoot 100 rounds of 5.56 and try again.
View Quote
I'm out of pmc and probably will not buy or trade for any more , it runs 556 fine I have few hundred rounds thru it now
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top