Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2017 11:53:40 PM EDT
I have a faxon barrel and a tool craft .125 bolt face depth bcg. that works great. but I was wondering if anyone knew what the correct bolt face depth is for the PSA barrels.  I contacted PSA and they said an engineer would get back with me but this has been a few weeks now.  I want to build a pistol but their bolts are out of stock and I want to make sure headspace is correct. any information would be greatly appreciated
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 12:05:14 AM EDT
[#1]
There have been several threads where forum members state they’ve used bolts from Aim Surplus and tool craft with their PSA 7.62X39 AR-15 uppers.  To my knowldege the only 7.62X39 that doesn’t use a .125 depth bolt face was the original Colt 7.62X39 AR-15’s.    I think the PSA upper which uses AK pattern mags uses only a Hybrid PSA bolt.  

Maybe someone else will chime in.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top