Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/21/2016 10:56:31 PM EDT
so how is everyone doing with their kak barrels?  In my aero build, I'm getting pretty good results.  I haven't dialed her in for pinpoint accuracy and using only shelf ammo for this build but thus far, I like the 16 barrel I got from the (value line).  I have a set up with a burris mtac.  I built it for a handy 400yd and under hunter

Link Posted: 11/22/2016 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Tagged!

I have a KAK value line 16" 308 barrel I got during the veterans day sale for $115 shipped. I am still waiting on my gas block/tube and BCG to show up.

Link Posted: 11/22/2016 11:41:52 PM EDT
[#2]
built myself a 7.62x39 upper with the 18" KAK Value-Line barrel (mid-gas).  very happy with it's performance.  had to invest in a decent scope to better exploit its ability.

AIM BCG, SLR Sentry 7 adj gas block, Midwest Ind 15" M-LOK, PA M4-72 brake

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:13:52 AM EDT
[#3]
some fine looking rifles gents.....anxious to hear how they hold up and group

I plan on swapping scopes this weekend to see what she will do.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Purchased the "McClane" 308 upper from KAK. comes with a 10.5 inch barrel. When KAK had a sale on a 12.5 inch value barrel, shipped it to Kurt to swap it out. Both barrels work fantastic. Would buy again in a heart beat ! KAK is the 1st place I look at when needing anything AR wise. Best in the business !
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top