Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2011 10:47:36 AM EDT
Who makes the follower for the 450 Bushmaster magazines? Wanna get some PRi mags and convert them to 450 Bushy for my upcoming upper/barrel assembly build.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/9/2011 4:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
fulton armory makes some, cost more to ship them then it does to buy them though
Link Posted: 11/9/2011 7:02:27 PM EDT
[#2]
If that's those blue "Single Round Followers" They're a snap in install and they work great to keep the last round from binding up.
I use them in my .458S mags.

Jack...
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 7:35:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If that's those blue "Single Round Followers" They're a snap in install and they work great to keep the last round from binding up.
I use them in my .458S mags.

Jack...

This is what I use, they work great.  And you kind find them for damn cheap.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 7:58:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Is this is???

http://www.fulton-armory.com/magazinefollowersingleloadsnap-inplastic.aspx

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#5]
That's it.

Looks like they've gone up in price a little.

Oh well, I just had to pay $40.00 for a brick of large pistol primers.

Jack...
Link Posted: 11/11/2011 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks. . .just wanted to make sure because FA said that they weren't designed for that, but they had heard they worked well in that application so I wanted to make sure I was looking at the right part.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top