Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 5:55:29 AM EDT
I am considering getting one of the DPMS 308 AR varients as my next rifle and I would like to know if they use a different LPK than a standard AR15. If that is the case, are the LPK's readily available, and if so from where?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:49:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Call DPMS...b/c I was looking to put a CM trigger on my LR and was told by DPMS that the "older" LR rifles had trouble fitting the CM triggers...DPMS offers JP triggers installed, so the DPMS rep told me that I would have no trouble installing a JP trigger...which is what I ended up buying.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:23:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to know. I, however, was thinking more in the sense of spare parts rather than upgrades. I know they sell the .223 lpk's but am wondering how easy it is to get spare parts for the .308
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#3]
www.dpmsinc.com/10Browse.asp?catID=1417
they just updated their website.
check out my post #.  kick ass.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:59:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.dpmsinc.com/10Browse.asp?catID=1417
they just updated their website.
check out my post #.  kick ass.

Thanks, that was exactly what I needed to know. Man, those things are expensive.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top