Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 12:46:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 12:47:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried to find some better/ nicer hardware.  No issues so far with my limited use but I wanted stainless hardware or a non gritty coating.  I also wanted a shorter bottom screw so it would sit flat on a workbench.  I also wanted longer screws like mentioned previously by another member.  The two top screws don’t grab a lot of threads.  No luck finding the screw size with thumbscrew type heads like it has now.  I could only find cap head or button cap screws in the M4-0.7 screw size.  I ended up using a button cap screw and a washer for the bottom screw so it sits flat.

One kind of good thing is that with just a little mill work, you could make the main part of this fixture work with a G Reaction Block if you wanted to.  See pics below for new bottom screw and of how the G Block almost works now.

Before…….

Attachment Attached File

After…….

Attachment Attached File

G Reaction Block possible compatibility …….

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/3/2022 9:55:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
First, I know I haven't posted in a while. Had a lot going on which I won't get into. Anyhow, I was doing a search on youtube for something else when I came across the video linked below (2nd link). Wanting to do more research on a jig for this, I came across an archived thread about it here. But because it's archived I can't post this  to this thread so I decided to create a new topic so I could get the opinion of the AR-15 guru's?  I have linked the archived thread I just mentioned as well as the youtube video on this buffer tube jig. I think it's a great concept to keep the buffer tube straight while tightening the castle nut by using the pistil grip portion of the frame on the lower. As seen in the video. So what say you?

Again, the first link is to the archived conversation I ran across and wasn't able to post this to,so I could make the OP and others who replied to them aware of it, And again, the second link is the link to the youtube video about this "new" receiver extension (buffer tube) installation jig.

Buffer tube rotation

Receiver Extension (buffer tube) installation jig

I appreciate and look forward to any and all opinions on this "new" jig? So thanks in advance.
View Quote
it’s gonna take longer to set up a jig than install a buffer tube.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 10:51:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Hmmm, looks like this thread has become a place to make comments that don't have any bearing in reality to justify not spending money.

The NcStar jig takes a little more time to set up than the Precision Applications jig, but not a lot. The Precision Applications jig only takes as much time to set up as the Geissele Reaction Block, or the mag well vise block that most people often (incorrectly) use for installing buffer tubes.

At least now with these jigs we don't have to put any extra thought or time into trying to align the buffer tubes the old fashioned (by eye and makeshift methods) way. In that sense, the jigs literally save both time and effort. That's why they'd really make sense in a factory assembly line setting as Colt has done forever.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hmmm, looks like this thread has become a place to make comments that don't have any bearing in reality to justify not spending money.

The NcStar jig takes a little more time to set up than the Precision Applications jig, but not a lot. The Precision Applications jig only takes as much time to set up as the Geissele Reaction Block, or the mag well vise block that most people often (incorrectly) use for installing buffer tubes.

At least now with these jigs we don't have to put any extra thought or time into trying to align the buffer tubes the old fashioned (by eye and makeshift methods) way. In that sense, the jigs literally save both time and effort. That's why they'd really make sense in a factory assembly line setting as Colt has done forever.
View Quote

100 % agree with this /\ /\
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it some kind of timed event to assemble a rifle where a few extra minutes counts for something lol?
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I want to see some GREEN in this thread! Post it UP!
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It literally takes maybe 90 seconds to install in the Vism jig.  It could be much quicker if you didn’t install the grip screw which is technically not needed.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Is it some kind of timed event to assemble a rifle where a few extra minutes counts for something lol?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not as a hobbyist AR assembler IMO, Lol. The more time spent doing the hobby the more fun right?
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It literally takes maybe 90 seconds to install in the Vism jig.  It could be much quicker if you didn’t install the grip screw which is technically not needed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly my point, it just doesn't take a lot of time.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I want to see some GREEN in this thread! Post it UP!
View Quote

Seems incredibly superfluous, but okay.

Link Posted: 5/3/2022 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#13]
That is a Beautiful tool, Congrats my friend. That’s a one off tool made by  a man in his garage who may never make many or anymore at all and YOU own one. Thats great!!!   And how you chose to spend your money is solely your business.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That is a Beautiful tool, Congrats my friend. That’s a one off tool made by  a man in his garage who may never make many or anymore at all and YOU own one. Thats great!!!   And how you chose to spend your money is solely your business.
View Quote

Thanks! I of course couldn't agree more and the tool is awesome. I can't wait to try it out, but that will have to wait due to temperatures that are too unseasonably cold to be working out in the garage and a recent work related thumb injury.

I will report back here of course after I get a chance to actually use the darn thing.

Looks like I got a sort of hybrid of the older model with the 9 screw holes for the plastic tension screws and the newer model with the 2 machine screws instead of 3 to hold the main body of the block to the vise clamp portion of the tool. I only received 3 of the plastic tension screws though, which is fine by me. There's only 3 tension screws on the Geissele Reaction Block and it's plenty... 9 is overkill. If I feel the need for the other 6 I could probably find them on the McMaster-Carr site.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

The owner/ designer posted in one of the private groups I’m in.  He stated that these green jigs will be available somewhat soon and he is making changes to the manufacturing process so they can be produced more quickly and in larger volume (I think I got all that right).  This is only the third green jig I have seen in someone possession.  SOTAR posted a video, this one by 5:56 and a member in that same group posted one but I think that member is somehow tied to the owner and it was to promote the jig, who knows.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Here is the pair that I've always wanted to see together! The Precision Applications jig along with the Windham Weaponry barreling jig. Surprisingly both conceived to address the shortcomings in the Geissele Reaction Rod and the Geissele Reaction Block that only considered half of the equation.

All rare tools here... The long steel one is my ArmaLite FSB alignment rod that's no longer made (rifle length) and the long handled wooden one is my homemade carbine receiver extension alignment wrench which the new jig replaces.

Top section of my tool box... Packed like a can of sardines.

Of course all these things are worthless without a good foundation.

Link Posted: 5/3/2022 3:34:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The owner/ designer posted in one of the private groups I’m in.  He stated that these green jigs will be available somewhat soon and he is making changes to the manufacturing process so they can be produced more quickly and in larger volume (I think I got all that right).  [color=#ff0000][color=#00ff00]This is only the third green jig I have seen in someone possession[/color][/color].  SOTAR posted a video, this one by 5:56 and a member in that same group posted one but I think that member is somehow tied to the owner and it was to promote the jig, who knows.
View Quote

I know every detail on how Cliff got his, but am not going to post it, its his business. Fair and Square lol.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I know every detail on how Cliff got his, but am not going to post it, its his business. Fair and Square lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The owner/ designer posted in one of the private groups I’m in.  He stated that these green jigs will be available somewhat soon and he is making changes to the manufacturing process so they can be produced more quickly and in larger volume (I think I got all that right).  [color=#ff0000][color=#00ff00]This is only the third green jig I have seen in someone possession[/color][/color].  SOTAR posted a video, this one by 5:56 and a member in that same group posted one but I think that member is somehow tied to the owner and it was to promote the jig, who knows.

Yep, I'm certainly not shilling for the maker of the Precision Applications/Tech Co jig, but it's what this thread was originally inquiring about and I'm glad to be the first to post some pictures of it. As you know it's been a pretty long wait since the end of December when Rob received my $315 check for the tool.

I honestly can't say it hasn't been bested by the NcStar jig, considering the price and that it successfully accomplishes the same thing. But I do think the Tech Co jig would hold up to factory assembly line use better... The thing is just a solid tank of a tool.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Great collection of tools Cliff.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 4:18:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Great collection of tools Cliff.
View Quote

I agree! /\ /\ /\
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Thanks guys!

The organization could use a little work, or at least I need to upgrade to a bigger tool box at some point, Lol. It's always been a slow process for me.

Lot's of things are packed together and it's too time consuming to get everything out to show off individually, but there's a lot that's not pictured. I mainly just wanted to showcase the one offs anyways.

As someone with OCD, BRD just goes to another level. Everything shown was purchased over a span of nearly 20 years with no other purpose in mind other than working on AR's. I'm not a mechanically inclined guy in any other way... Oddly I'm not into cars or anything with an engine, as is somewhat typical for guys that like to tinker with ARs.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

email this guy, tell him what you want the new lower reciever vise block, he was fast and great to work with, and Your Welcome!

His name is Don Nelson email address below. He will send you a PayPal invoice, he shipped mine the next day. Tracking # says Monday but I doubt that. Will probably be more like Tuesday or Wednesday, will post a review.

[email protected]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did you order that from. The NCStar website doesn't have a purchase option for me.

email this guy, tell him what you want the new lower reciever vise block, he was fast and great to work with, and Your Welcome!

His name is Don Nelson email address below. He will send you a PayPal invoice, he shipped mine the next day. Tracking # says Monday but I doubt that. Will probably be more like Tuesday or Wednesday, will post a review.

[email protected]

@OTDR, thanks for posting Don's contact info. I reached out to him on 4/29, replied on 5/4 and I purchased two that Wednesday. My two VISM AR15 Receiver Extension Vise Blocks arrived today (Saturday). Allen wrench and allen head screw included. These things are BEEFY. I have no doubt they will last a long time. I will likely do what @QtrHorse did and update the thumbscrews to something with a larger and coarser thread, with longer screws that have more purchase in the holes of the vise block body, and re-tap the threaded holes.

My two, including AZ sales tax were $84.58 shipped to my door.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/7/2022 11:13:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Here is the pair that I've always wanted to see together! The Precision Applications jig along with the Windham Weaponry barreling jig. Surprisingly both conceived to address the shortcomings in the Geissele Reaction Rod and the Geissele Reaction Block that only considered half of the equation.

https://i.imgur.com/fU9WzIyl.jpg

All rare tools here... The long steel one is my ArmaLite FSB alignment rod that's no longer made (rifle length) and the long handled wooden one is my homemade carbine receiver extension alignment wrench which the new jig replaces.

https://i.imgur.com/ByXpONnl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BPpGbKDh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jUT1VCRl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/snXo7KCl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WANIkSFl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qsICATCl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dxrx9vEl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JiDsefRl.jpg
View Quote
Very nice tool collection, but man that vise is what really grabs me. Beautiful!
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So the anal retentive will have a perfectly aligned buffer tool (if the jig is prefect).

Just so you know where I'm coming from, I screw in my buffer tube, put a little loc-tite on the castle nut and snug it by hand.

Then I put a towel on a chair, put the receiver on that, and sit on the receiver while I tighten the castle nut.

It's a little WECSOG but it's worked fine so far.

I've also used a bev block when I've had a vice available.
View Quote

I would prefer to have a vise and all the proper tools, but I don't and I won't for the foreseeable future (long story)

With some care, creativity and muscle I've been able to get all my work and building done resulting in sound reliable weapons without a vice and with no other specialty tools than a TruGlo AR wrench.

I do not consider this the better way at all and I wouldn't recommend it, but it CAN be done if it has to be.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Very nice tool collection, but man that vise is what really grabs me. Beautiful!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's most definitely in my top 5 favorites of the tools in my collection.

It's not one of the older Wilton vises that usually get all the attention, but it is one of the American made Bullet Machinist vises. I bought it new in 2016 or 2017 for about $650-ish... Wasn't cheap, but it was well worth what I paid looking around at the prices on them now.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:19:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's not one of the older Wilton vises that usually get all the attention, but it is one of the American made Bullet Machinist vises. I bought it new in 2016 or 2017 for about $650-ish... Wasn't cheap, but it was well worth what I paid looking around at the prices on them now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Worth it. I don't care as much about when it was made, just where and by what company.

I'm in constant search mode but people around here want basically new prices for a rusted out vise that will need 20 hours of work to make usable again.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 12:14:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Worth it. I don't care as much about when it was made, just where and by what company.

I'm in constant search mode but people around here want basically new prices for a rusted out vise that will need 20 hours of work to make usable again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Restoring old vises is certainly a hobby all to itself. It's not something I ever wanted to get into since my main focus was just to assemble a nice AR assembly tool collection, but I feel the same. Where the vise was made was very important to me as well as it had to be a Wilton.

I've had some experience with the cheap selection of China made vises that anyone can find at Home Depot and I was not impressed with them for anything more than clamping a lawnmower blade for sharpening... You literally can't get them tight enough to hold a Reaction Rod tight enough so that it won't move. This Wilton vise on the other hand is rock solid.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Restoring old vises is certainly a hobby all to itself. It's not something I ever wanted to get into since my main focus was just to assemble a nice AR assembly tool collection, but I feel the same. Where the vise was made was very important to me as well as it had to be a Wilton.

I've had some experience with the cheap selection of China made vises that anyone can find at Home Depot and I was not impressed with them for anything more than clamping a lawnmower blade for sharpening... You literally can't get them tight enough to hold a Reaction Rod tight enough so that it won't move. This Wilton vise on the other hand is rock solid.
View Quote

Main reason I got away from reaction rods, vises dont hold them well at all. No matter how hard you clamp them. Real Avid tried to address that with their latest design but its such a cheap useless tool still. At least they acknowledged the problem.

The vise seen in my videos has a build date of 1944, built towards the end of WW2, it was my grandfathers.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:47:43 PM EDT
[#29]
By the looks of it, you cannot use the green fixture with a Law type folder?  It looks like you will not be able to get a castle nut wrench on the castle nut.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:46:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Main reason I got away from reaction rods, vises dont hold them well at all. No matter how hard you clamp them. Real Avid tried to address that with their latest design but its such a cheap useless tool still. At least they acknowledged the problem.

The vise seen in my videos has a build date of 1944, built towards the end of WW2, it was my grandfathers.
View Quote

No fan of the Real Avid tools here, but that's safe to assume.

My Wilton vise clamps those reaction rods very well, the thing is truly a clamping beast and I haven't had one move on me using it. The jaws are nice and sharp though and that likely has something to do with it. I wonder if you got new jaws for your old vise if that might help?
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:52:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
By the looks of it, you cannot use the green fixture with a Law type folder?  It looks like you will not be able to get a castle nut wrench on the castle nut.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/278288/0076946E-B0EA-465F-B468-D1316AEE78ED_jpe-2377094.JPG

View Quote

Ah, good to know... Wouldn't be an issue with the NcStar jig.

BTW, is that green jig yours?
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:30:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Ah, good to know... Wouldn't be an issue with the NcStar jig.

BTW, is that green jig yours?
View Quote

It is not my green jig unfortunately.  A person in one of the private gun FB groups I’m in posted that pic.  I honestly want to try one out but just can’t bring myself to get one at $330.  I keep bringing up the price and have hammers that cost $60 each so my logic is not really sound!

Do you have a Law folder you could mock up on the green jig?
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:39:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

My Wilton vise clamps those reaction rods very well, the thing is truly a clamping beast and I haven't had one move on me using it. The jaws are nice and sharp though and that likely has something to do with it. I wonder if you got new jaws for your old vise if that might help?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My friend wanted to try out my MI rod on a build.  He has one of those $60 import vises.  We had a hard time getting his vise to hold it tight without moving.  

I have a couple smaller (3.5in and 4.5in) vises that I use and one massive old Columbian that was made in the 1930’s that I never use.  The vise I use the most is an old US made 3-1/2in Craftsman.  It is a fantastic vise and easily holds my MI rods (5.56 and 308) without any movement.  As you stated, I think it’s just an issue of the vise quality or type maybe.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:19:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Do you have a Law folder you could mock up on the green jig?
View Quote

Nope, no Law folder here to test fit in the jig unfortunately.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 4:00:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I guess Law folder owners would be better suited with the Blue Jig versus the Green.

As for the Law, I never saw the attraction of putting a huge expensive chunk of steel on my AR that has nothing but downsides, and they need to at least redesign the Law folder so that it can be fired folded.

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I guess Law folder owners would be better suited with the Blue Jig versus the Green.

As for the Law, I never saw the attraction of putting a huge expensive chunk of steel on my AR that has nothing but downsides, and they need to at least redesign the Law folder so that it can be fired folded.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had the same feelings about the Law folder when they first came out. Sure a side folding stock is cool, but it's not a must have item on an AR for me. And I agree, it has to be able to fire in the folded position... Uh, not that I fire my other side folding stocked guns that way, lol.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:42:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I had the same feelings about the Law folder when they first came out. Sure a side folding stock is cool, but it's not a must have item on an AR for me. And I agree, it has to be able to fire in the folded position... Uh, not that I fire my other side folding stocked guns that way, lol.
View Quote

One of 2 factory guns I own thats not a Colt lol, is a Sig MCX Virtus 300 BO 9", with side folder designed to work folded, love it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:44:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is not an aspect of the folder, that is an aspect of the buffer system.  It would require a redesign of the carrier/buffer/spring/etc.  Sig has a system that works for that, but not a standard AR.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#39]

Pretty sure that guy is the same dude who called jimmy dean sausage to complain about them going to 12oz from 16oz
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:09:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That is not an aspect of the folder, that is an aspect of the buffer system.  It would require a redesign of the carrier/buffer/spring/etc.  Sig has a system that works for that, but not a standard AR.
View Quote

Exactly , a good lawyer never asks questions he doesn't already know the answer to. The law folder cant be redesigned to shoot opened. I was expecting someone to point this out. And you did. Thank you!
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:13:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Pretty sure that guy is the same dude who called jimmy dean sausage to complain about them going to 12oz from 16oz
View Quote

So your either one of the SOTAR Snobs, or a law folder owner, or both, got it.

If you guys love your Law folders, dont let my opinion of it bother you, no reason too. Enjoy your Law folder.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:19:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So your either one of the SOTAR Snobs, or a law folder owner, or both, got it.

If you guys love your Law folders, dont let my opinion of it bother you, no reason too. Enjoy your Law folder.
View Quote

Haha, nope on both.

I’m not a SOTAR snob.  I appreciate good tools and some OCD, but I don’t generally give a fuck about gun parts if they work as intended.  I think all the red yellow green gauges and tedious checking of things the guy does to be way fucking overkill.  Also Law folders are the gayest thing anyone put on an AR beyond a rubber dildo.  Show me a gun with a law tactical folder and I’ll show you a gun owner with a little dick.

I actually thought the voice in that YouTube sounded close to the jimmy dean sausage complaint phone call.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 6:26:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Haha, nope on both.

I’m not a SOTAR snob.  I appreciate good tools and some OCD, but I don’t generally give a fuck about gun parts if they work as intended.  I think all the red yellow green gauges and tedious checking of things the guy does to be way fucking overkill.  Also Law folders are the gayest thing anyone put on an AR beyond a rubber dildo.  Show me a gun with a law tactical folder and I’ll show you a gun owner with a little dick.

I actually thought the voice in that YouTube sounded close to the jimmy dean sausage complaint phone call.
View Quote

lol, good enough Sir, I will have to look that phone call up.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Skip to around 2:45 in this video... Looks like Sig is using a very similar receiver extension jig to the one that Colt uses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3oWZhjCrk8
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:50:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:53:02 PM EDT
[#46]

Perfect screen grab! I wanted to do that, but laziness got the best of me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 8:25:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Looks like the castle nut definitely wont be under torqued
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 9:54:15 PM EDT
[#48]
It would be nice if someone made a castle nut wrench that was thicker/ wider where the torque wrench inserts.  The torque wrench seems to wobble in that area because there is not enough real estate to encompass the entire 1/2in or 3/8in shaft.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It would be nice if someone made a castle nut wrench that was thicker/ wider where the torque wrench inserts.  The torque wrench seems to wobble in that area because there is not enough real estate to encompass the entire 1/2in or 3/8in shaft.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/278288/B2AA9917-9338-441A-BB0A-2016F7F83A22_jpe-2385481.JPG
View Quote

I wonder about the TangoDown castle nut wrench brought up earlier in this thread. It looks thicker, but I'm still not sure it would cover the whole drive shaft on the torque wrench?

https://tangodown.com/tangodown-ar-15-castle-nut-wrench/

I want to buy one of these pretty bad, it's at the top of my list!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#50]
This is a pretty solid tool for the money…. Don is a really pleasant guy to deal with as well.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top