Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2017 5:35:04 PM EDT
I'm curious if anyone knows of a rear sling loop that had a picatinny rail instead of the sling loop?

When zeroing in my ARs I prefer to use a bipod and monopod rather than a bench rest. I find this to be most stable for me. I have an extra CAA stock lying around and I want to adapt it to attach a monopod to so I can swap out my stock just before zeroing in my ARs.

So far I've only seen this Luth-AR CTK - Rail $32.90

It's intended to be installed on the MBA-1 & MBA-2 stocks like shown below:

I'm not sure IF or how well that part would work to replace a standard rear sling loop and I'd prefer not to spend that much if possible. If I had to spend a good deal of money then I'd rather buy a cheap stock that has a picatinny rail on the bottom (if one exists). Any ideas, please let me know!
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:16:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe some flavor of Magpul stocks have the ability to mount their short rail sections to the bottom of the stocks, maybe the moe rifle stock.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe some flavor of Magpul stocks have the ability to mount their short rail sections to the bottom of the stocks, maybe the moe rifle stock.
View Quote
Yeah I believe that one does, but that stock is not a quick swap. Most of my ARs have telescoping stocks which are a very quick swap. I was hoping to find a way to attach a picatinny rail to the bottom of one of my spares. A quick swap and I'm using a monopod.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top