Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2017 9:34:53 PM EDT
So I was lucky enough to take advantage of Brownells Labor Day weekend sale and scooped up a DD MK18 stripped upper for $670 shipped. Got it a couple days ago and finished with a A2 hider, DD BCG and BCM Mod 4 CH.

Got it out to the range today and it runs like a sewing machine. First time I've fired a 10.3 but it sure is smooth. Running it on SBR BCM lower with a Geissele Super 42 buffer/spring weighted to H2.  Not sure if it's the new DD barrel with the smaller gas port but I'm assuming so since it's one of new orders after Brownells exhausted their last supply of them.

Only had time to run about 150 rounds thru it but ran flawless with solid 4 o'clock ejection.  For sure going to be my new go to home gun.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 7:16:35 AM EDT
[#1]
No problems though my DD MK18 either. It's my HD SBR. That deal was ridiculous. I paid over $1k for mine when I was doing my build many moons ago.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 12:01:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Found this thread and glad I did. Ordered one will be here Friday. This will be my second MK18 Mod 1. First one is a Colt M4A1 SBR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top