Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 5:18:48 PM EDT
Gents,

I am a recent convert to the AR platform so forgive me if this territory that has been already covered. I recently had a problem with an upper that  Model 1 built me, a 24" inch ER Shaw barreled A2, with NM front and rear sights and chromed bolt carrier/ bolt assembly.  The rifle was sent to me without having had the gas port tapped.  I sent it back, at great expense, was told that the shipping would be covered, it was not.
   Cindy the owner was very nice, the port was tapped, the upper was sent to me next day from Texas, at their expense.  I take it out 3 days later, and was shooting to the right 20 inches, with the sights point of aim centered on the target at 100 yards. I was not happy, so called Cindy back and she said to send it back.
   The upper receiver was shipped back on Saturday 4/1/06, guess what shows up 4/05/06, a brandew test fired upper, and RRA 2 stage trigger for my trouble!!!!. That is what I call service, Cindy was very concerned, her service was prompt. They are good bunch of folks.

hanks,
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Good to hear. Everyone makes mistakes, it's how they handle the issue that makes a good seller. Glad it worked out for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top