Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 8:28:11 AM EDT
I have been waiting on DPMS to send me my barrel since 2-20, how long should it take.  All of my other parts are in and I'm getting impatient.  What is the normal shipping time for a barrel assembly?  Any one from DPMS know?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:55:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't trust DPMS, they have very bad shipping and service.  Also a lot of their machining is pretty shotty.  I'd cancel that order since it hasn't shipped and order a barrel from somebody reliable like Bushmaster
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Why not just call them and ask?

Anyway if you want something fast since you are in TX, give GDS a call.  I ordered a complete upper and had it in a week.  They are in TX too and have bushy barrels which are top notch.

Here is one of their ads:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=263482
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#3]
DPMS and I have visited today and they took care of it.  They also let me know that it was recieved by my dealer today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top