Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 5:14:26 PM EDT
I fell in love with my SP1 but wanted something better.  Rather than tinker with the SP1, I opted for a Fulton Preditor, 20" 1/9 SS Krieger barrel.  I tried to use some 52 & 55 gr. reloads, but some wouldn't chamber and fearing a slam fire, stopped trying them.  Is the chamber in my setup picky about ammo?  I'd like to reload my own, but now I'm confused as to what will work and work best.  I'd really like some advise as to what kind or rounds to use in this gun.  5.56 or .223?  I've learned a lot in the past two months, but still have a long way to go. The gun is for bench shooting.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#1]
From Fulton Armory's website:

Fulton Armory uses a "5.56 Match" chambering in its rifles/uppers/barrels (in fact our barrels are marked as such), which is a slightly modified SAAMI chamber with a tad longer throat to accommodate NATO bullets. The Fulton Armory 5.56 Match chamber allows for the safe and reliable use of all SAAMI and NATO ammo, while offering the accuracy potential of the SAAMI chamberings with match commercial cartridges.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top