Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 4:05:30 PM EDT
Hey guy's this is my first time posting on ar-15.com, so bear with me. I have a dpms DCM (competition model), and it is incredibly acurate. I used to compete, but those days are long gone now. I have tried fitting optics to the rifle, via carrying handle mount, and it sucks. Scope sits way to high, and the evelvation only really works for one distance. I want to go varmit hunting, so I am looking for a decent varmit upper, (1 moa or better), any recomendations? A fellow over at ak-47.net recomened I look at j&t distributing, and ask around here. I looked through j&t's catalog and thier prices seem too good to be true, the upper I'm looking at is the 24 bull barreled upper on page 17 (374$) of thier online catalog. What do you guys think? , oh and if I buy the upper assembly without bolt carrier, and bolt, will I have to worry about headspacing issues with the bolt from my dpms, with my new Barrel? Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:46:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Do I have cuties or something?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I to am looking for an Upper and have condidered JT
I would get it with the Bolt and Carrier.
Also look at Olympic Arms and Fulton, Prices about the Same.
Also Model one looks darn good but some here seem to frown on them.
I'm leaning toward Olympic or Fulton unless I hold out for White Oak.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:52:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh Ya'
Its Cooties not Cuties
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top