Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 3:03:44 PM EDT
I'm looking to purchase a Surefire rail system for my RRA 20" rifle.  However, their website mentions two versions.  One has triangular ring attachment, and the other circle.  Which one do I need?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they mean round or triangle handguard cap.  Check what shape your cap is, it is
right behind your gasblock/front sight assembly.     Dustdevil out.......
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Any pictures comparing the two?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:21:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Click on the Bushmaster logo then click on free catalog then choose barrel and barrel parts from
the 2005 catalog. The caps are on page 38. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Mines triangular.  Thanks for the help guys.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the one with the triangular cap. It is rock solid and hasn't loosened up a bit through many many rounds I have put through it including mag dumps rapid fire with supressor attached off a bipod.

Steve
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:51:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top