Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 7:26:32 PM EDT
Does anyone have any pics of a mid lenght barrel turned down to the pencil profile? thanks JC
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:31:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm surprised we haven't seen any of these yet with all the new offerings about.  I wouldn't mind owning a pencil barreled middy with an A1 upper on it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:55:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Boltcatch that is what I am am trying to build. I had adco turn down a middy barrel but dont have it yet. Does anybody have a A1 upper with the forward assist but no brass deflector they want to get rid of?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:59:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I just ordered an A-1 kit from J&T and it sounds like they had some A-1 uppers with forward assist and no brass deflector.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:39:14 AM EDT
[#5]
maybe the next group buy could offer a 16"  midlength with a pencil profile
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:45:29 PM EDT
[#6]
AFAIK, the only way to get this is a custom build and I don't remember it being done, or at least someone owning up to doing it.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:49:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm surprised we haven't seen any of these yet with all the new offerings about.  I wouldn't mind owning a pencil barreled middy with an A1 upper on it.

That's my next build. I just bought a Sabre 1/7 chrome Gov't profile middy; now all I have to do is to get my gunsmith to lathe the thick portion of the barrel in front of the gas block down to .600".

Sweet!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top