Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:12:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's get this baby back on track. No HK416 thread is complete without a few photos of the real deal.

Nice photo of the real deal HK416 w/S&B CQB and LaRue mount:

10.5" HK416 with 9" midlength rail:

In defense of HK the $2300 price BPRITCHARD has posted is at least $500-$1100 higher than what I have been told.  Plus we do not know how the new ATF barrel ban is going to effect their importation in the future. Nobody can really predict how this is going to work out. Everything posted so far is just speculation. BPRITCHARD is just the first dealer to have them available, so it looks like he wants a premium price. Is it worth it? Hell, who knows? It certainly sounds high to me, but hell I paid more than that for a MSTN Mod1 SPR upper. Would I pay that much again? Probably not becuase their are other options now. Top of line quality costs more money. It’s just that simple.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Well said thanks

I agree with most of your post
I will also tell you that at $2300 I am not making much of a profit as the distributor is asking for premium. Would I pay $2300 for one most likely not, but like anything that has a price you want it you buy it. Is a Corvette now days at 50k that much better than the Corvette I bought in 82 for 18k? Im sure not.

I can remember a couple of things here..

In 98 I had 24 Hk Auto sears and went on Machine Gun news website and was asking $850 ea..Of course I was slammed by a few....but as months and years went on they are now over 10k and going up.
Also keep in mind I used to buy Colt M16A2’s from colt in 83 through 86 transferable weapons for $680 ea.

Also keep in mind how many people has paid for THE SHRIKE and still has not got them yet and look what those are selling for. First offered at 2 or 3k and now sell for $10k plus for the lucky few who has them.

You are true my partner is the first one to have these and it’s like anything else. I can tell you if we get anymore which I am sure we will not and they drop in price I will drop mine as well.

As far as the Magazines Professor XM177 referred to as I was gouging at $100...I was the first to have those as well and when my distributor dropped his price I went to $50 and then sold the last 20 at $35 each.

I also have probably the ONLY new (NOT TAKE OFFS) MP5K PDW barrels in the US. Matter of fact a few here bought these and one poster got his today and loves it. I sold them for $975 and sold over 10 in a few weeks. Their will be NO more of those as well

Thanks to all who sent me the great e-mails in my defense and about other things that was mentioned by Professor XM177

Bottom line if you can’t afford something the logical thing is not to attack and retaliate to someone.

Thanks Guys

Bryan

By the way the reason I took the ad down was because I received about 150 e-mails within 30 minutes on these uppers and I wanted to be fair to all that e-mailed me.
My partner only has 20 of these and they are going extremely fast.

Please guys when you get yours that you have ordered post on this site to show you got the real deal
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:13:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

PLEASE DO A SEARCH ON ME!! WAFFLING ON DEALS? BACKING OUT? HAHAHAHHA

My previous post (archived) on this matter:

Flash back to 1997. I had posted an FS ad on Vollmers old board listing several Class3 items for sale. One of these items was a Fleming HK sear and judging from the responses I had received, I must have seriously under priced it.

Bryan Pritchard was the first person to respond for the sear. His response was "I'LL TAKE IT!! I'LL TAKE IT!! SOLD!! FUNDS AND PAPERWORK WILL GO OUT TODAY!!". OK, two weeks go by and nothing is heard from Pritchard. I am receiving many inquiries every day and responding that the sear is sold. I email him to ask if he is still interested and he has some lame story about being out of town, his customer doesn't want it, he doesn’t have my phone number, lost his emails.

This look familiar Bryan??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: HK Sear
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 16:35:19 -0400

At 12:19 PM 6/4/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Bryan,
>
>Since I haven't heard from you in 2 weeks can I assume you are no longer
>interested in the sear?
>
>Thanks,
>

Im sorry!!! I just got back in after a few days of business, and the guy
did not call me so I guess he does not want.

I uysually call back and tell but I could not locate your number, I could
not go back to my E Mail, as I loaded Eudora Pro and lost all my archived
E-Mails

Thanks
Bryan

And his reponse:

Ok so the fuck what?I cancelled a deal at least I told ya .As far as selling other peoples merchandise moron its called BROKERING
Shit I would sell you if the price was right.
One day you may progress to that stage of selling.
NO one knows who the fuck XM777 is anyway. My name sells recomended dealer.Where are you?
Love your HARSH words LAME FUCK hahah give me a break typical coward dickless using BADASS words to impress.

Hey maybe you can use Mother Fucker in you next rant yeah yeah thats it Mother Fucker.
Mental midget go for it.

Hiding behind a keyboard seems to what I remember you for.

Now go type me a good CUSS NAME CALLING POST I love it :)
BE A REAL MAN AND POST YOUR REAL NAME THIS TIME

Bryan Pritchard

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Great Copy and Post......at least your trying :)
How long did it take you to learn to do  this?
You have never had Hk sears man.......repeat after me and say this

I HAVE NEVER HAD AN HK SEAR
I DONT KNOW WHAT CLASS 3 IS
I AM A WANNABEE
WANNABEE DEMONS LEAVE MY BODY
HEAL ME
MY WIFE IS LEAVING ME
I HAVE NO FRIENDS
HEAL ME

Do this ten times over and Im sure your affliction will go away
Ill send money to that Blue Haired lady on the religious channel in your name
TO HEAL YOU XM OF ALL YOU LIES :)

Man I could be on stage at the Punch Line with some of the stuff you are giving me...I could make millions

MOD? IS XM BEING UGLY AGAIN?

Bryan
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:15:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I actually do remember this..........I canceled the deal  yes.........Do I not have the right to do this? By the way it was not two weeks more like two days
Customer cancelled with me, didnt want it.

I was actually buying it for a customer that dealt with you over the phone and said he got bad vibes and your were a dick so he didnt trust you and wanted to kill the deal.

So me with about 24 sears I didnt need another one so I told you the customer didnt want anything you had. I was his dealer...I relayed the message.

So your were scorned wah wah wah..Plus I didnt want to deal with a drunk like I said how bout those DUI's? Oh and the Chapter 7 years ago? Your buds love to talk about you.

Bryan
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I actually do remember this..........I canceled the deal  yes.........Do I not have the right to do this? By the way it was not two weeks more like two days
Customer cancelled with me, didnt want it.

I was actually buying it for a customer that dealt with you over the phone and said he got bad vibes and your were a dick so he didnt trust you and wanted to kill the deal.

So me with about 24 sears I didnt need another one so I told you the customer didnt want anything you had. I was his dealer...I relayed the message.

So your were scorned wah wah wah..Plus I didnt want to deal with a drunk like I said how bout those DUI's? Oh and the Chapter 7 years ago? Your buds love to talk about you.

Bryan

Or how about the real story- I post a sear at about $1K under market value. You (and only you) reply saying “I’LL TAKE IT!! I’LL TAKE IT!!” figuring you had someone on the line (your customer??) to float you the cash for the sear and you would wind up pocketing a quick $1K.

Some thing must have gone sour on your end and your customer didn’t pan out. Two weeks later you reply to my email with some lame story about your customer not contacting and that you were waffling. Your mysterious customer has no bearing on the deal. My agreement was with you.

As far as the rest of your story goes, pure BS. DUI?? Sorry I don't drink (or smoke) and never have. Bankruptcy? Well, my Class 3 and IT businesses have been pretty good to me. I don't foresee any BK's in my future.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:18:22 PM EDT
[#8]
The name calling and bringing out someones dirty laundry is a bit immature on both sides.  Grown men shouldn't resort to such tactics.  Furthermore, what does having a Class III license say about an individual?  Nothing
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:42:34 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Let's get this baby back on track. No HK416 thread is complete without a few photos of the real deal.

Nice photo of the real deal HK416 w/S&B CQB and LaRue mount:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/va_dinger/HK416.jpg

10.5" HK416 with 9" midlength rail:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/va_dinger/hk416.jpg

In defense of HK the $2300 price BPRITCHARD has posted is at least $500-$1100 higher than what I have been told.  Plus we do not know how the new ATF barrel ban is going to effect their importation in the future. Nobody can really predict how this is going to work out. Everything posted so far is just speculation. BPRITCHARD is just the first dealer to have them available, so it looks like he wants a premium price. Is it worth it? Hell, who knows? It certainly sounds high to me, but hell I paid more than that for a MSTN Mod1 SPR upper. Would I pay that much again? Probably not becuase their are other options now. Top of line quality costs more money. It’s just that simple.

The US Military price is something like $1700 I have been told, by Military sources actually buying them..

And the barrel ban does affect them... The barrel bans the importation of barrels for non sporting firearms. I dont think the ATF would consider an AR or M16 to be sporting.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:55:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Wrong.Here the real story the customer contacted me after talking to you.  I would never do business with an unknown such as yourself. MY customer got the bad vibes.  So NO the deal was NOT with me it was with a resident in Georgia. I was just charging him a $100 trasnfer fee.
My customer said you wee a fruitcake on the phone and he just didnt trust you. He also said you couldnt even tell him if it was in 3 claibers or not, and that you didnt have the paperwork in front of you.
Your foggy description of this concerns me....Go to the doctor now, or are you off your meds?

IT business yeah OK :)

By the way I never said you went bankrupt, your friends here did. Ive learned a lot about you from your FRIENDS here. Does it not bother you that alll your buddies here are turning on you? Kinda feel like the fat kid that never gets picked for the kickball game?

I say its time you find another forum XM 26 people cant be wrong about you and your so called weapon knowledge. Maybe a good Knife forum, or had about a Bi Polar forum?

Bryan

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:32:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:34:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:35:25 AM EDT
[#13]
grrrrrr
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top