Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2003 9:33:41 AM EDT
Has anyone tried the Stoner 2 stage trigger in their AR ?
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 9:50:10 AM EDT
[#1]
kon, I use one in my BM.  It is, IMHO, by far the best, although I have never tried a Milazzo.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Several people here use them.  They are certainly a contention for the best trigger out there and its the only 2 stage trigger used in SPR rifle by the military.  They use a full auto version though.  It is for sure the easiest trigger to install taking 10-15 minutes for the beginner with only a bic pen as a tool.  Just d a search for the "KAC 2 stage" trigger.  I would say it is in more SPRs, M4s and other AR15s than in the SR25.  The "SR25 trigger" is a misplaced name I think.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 4:10:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent trigger.  Liked it so much, I bought another [;)].
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 8:48:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm up to 1 full auto and 3 semi KAC triggers.  Recently got an RRA for an inexpensive themed rifle, next I will be trying a single stage AS or JP...Damn those KAC triggers cost, but they are the best two stage I have experienced, and one of the very few choices for F/A. I think my SR-25 came with one, but if it didn't, I'll have to get yet another KAC trigger. MSTN will be the end of me, I just know it...

P.S. Before you ask "how", the answer is well paying job, plastic money, and no wife or kids...
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 9:21:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I own two Knight's trigger set (one in my SR25 and the other on my M4). Love them both, except for the price. I wished they were a bit cheaper. There are some good alternatives, but I still prefer the Knight's. I also have an old Milazzo. I got one from Charle Milazzo back in 1992. Good trigger, but over kill in design and too expensive.

ls
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top