Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/21/2003 3:12:44 PM EDT
I was woundering if anyone knew of a site were I could find out what type of upper I have. I bought a kit from model1 and was just woundering. I don't have a dig camera so I can't post a pic :(. The best I can say is it looks like an old skeleten key hole with 3 dots in it.

Link Posted: 9/21/2003 9:09:19 PM EDT
That's a Cerro forging mark, but which company did the machine work after them to finish it is a big "?". Several companies buy the raw forgings from Cerro. [url]http://www.cerrofabricated.com/advantage_quality.htm[/url]
Top Top