Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2003 1:01:31 AM EDT
Hey there peoples,

Does anyone know anything about this AR type?
I cant find and info on it apart from seeing it listed in some california ban list.

I have one with a short barrel (10-11 inches) but cant find a word about its history.

Any info is appreciated.
Thanks.

R.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 11:39:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think I've heard of them. Theres some cast post ban National Ordnance recievers out of Texas.

Does it have the State it was made in marked on the reciever?
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one. Owned it since 1981.  The receiver is marked:
ORDNANCE DESIGN CO.
SANTA CLARA CALIF.
U.S.A
and the mag. well is marked:
CAL..223
MODEL ER15
SER. XXX
I have never had a problem with the receiver, and I assembled parts on 3 other receivers (for other people), and no probs. with them either.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 12:16:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Yip mine has the same inscriptions, and the serial number is also just xxx long.
Seems like they never made many of them.

And yeah, after market parts for generic AR's work well, no problem fitting them.

Is yours also a shorty?

Ron.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top