Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/13/2003 5:49:41 AM EDT
Hey guys,

Just got an email from a friend with some interesting photos.

Here we go, another handguard has made it to the market. Recently, It seems like a new handguard comes out once a week. I see nothing new that excites me. This handguard is far from free floating. It's actually quite the opposite.

Check this pimp rig out. I like the multi-fuctional stock, it doubles as a grappling hook.

LS
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 6:37:52 AM EDT
LS, we might have mutual friends - someone sent me the same pics this morning too [:)] correct me if i'm wrong, but from what i can see, it attaches via the delta ring and clamps onto the front sight base. i don't see any advantage over a standard KAC RIS, in fact, this one precludes the use of any other sight base other than the standard one which is a minus in my book. cheers, MM
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:22:52 AM EDT
It looks a bit like the Fobus IDF stuff.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:55:38 AM EDT
The only advantage I see is that it will easily fit A1 and A2 style uppers, and I am just guessing it wil be cheaper than ARMS or KAC stuff.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 9:13:47 AM EDT
Oh well it seems my first impression was not far off. I was looking at their website http://www.tdi-arms.com and all the UZI and Galil stuff just comfirmed that this is an Israeli company. In other words it will work and keep on working :)
Top Top