Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2003 7:04:43 PM EDT
i would like to know where to get barrel, fore-grip,flip up front sight, top rail, thanks
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You can get all of that from MSTN [url]www.mstn.biz[/url].  In the case of the SPR barrel, if you want the real thing, MSTN is the only place I know that can help you.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#2]
No one can offer you as many SPR options, knowledge, advice and overall good service as MSTN. I feel like I need to buy another one just to pay him back for all the help he gave me on my first one! No one can make you feel as confident in spending so much money!!! Hahaha!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 8:01:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Theres a complete set of PRI components for an SPR rifle for sale in the Equipment Exchange. I believe they are being sold by Ducati-Monster. Check it out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top