Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2003 2:21:42 AM EDT
I have a Oly 20" A2 I picked up a few months ago, and I do enjoy it for what it is, however my biggest complaint is the trigger.  I've looked into a few triggers and decided that the jewell trigger is a bit much for what I want to spend.  Currently the trigger is single stage and approx 7-9 lb pull.  I'm looking for a nice two stage with a 2.5-3.5 lb break.  Any suggestions? Prices?  How hard is it to change out the trigger on an AR?  I did a RSA trigger on my SAR-1 in about 20 min start to finish, and it is as smooth as glass.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:26:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Easy, get a Rock River two stage. About $95 or so.

Changing triggers is easy with the AR. Just read and follow the directions that come with it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 9:56:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, I got 2 and used JP Enterprises reduced power trigger and hammer springs. Nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top