Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2003 10:28:22 PM EDT
Hey guys, I have a Colt Hbar Rifle with 20in barrel. I want to change the complete upper assembly to another upper asembly.

Are there any complete upper assemblies available that will drop in to my Colt Post-ban lower assembly without alterations, other than Colt?

Thanks for any suggestions you can give me
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 10:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
If it has a Small pushpin lower, than any postban upper will work just fine. Bushy, Armalite, Rock River, and of course... Colt.

-Cap'n
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#2]
What do you mean by small pushpin lower ? Please explain.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 10:52:34 PM EDT
[#3]
If the front Pivot Pin that hinges the upper receiver together is the smaller of the 2 sizes (I think it's 1/4" diameter) then it's a small pushpin. Sorry, shoulda explained that. More than likely yours is of this variety, cause I'm pretty sure all postban Colts have small pin lowers.

-Cap'n

BTW, Large pin is .315 diameter.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 11:06:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you sir for the info Ill check it out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top