Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2003 4:51:15 AM EDT
Does anyone make a set screw FFS?  If not, somebody could be making good money selling an FFS you can (hopefully) take off September 14, '04 thread the barrel and put a real one on.

TS
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:57:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Can go go into detail into FFS? What do you have in mind.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Can go go into detail into FFS? What do you have in mind.
View Quote

Any false flash suppressor that could be easily attached and removed by respectively tightening and loosening a number of set screws.  There are versions of the A2, original "bird cage", KKF's A3 and someone makes a false Phantom. The FFS could be made to telescope back over the barrel or attach near the end ad project forward.  The most important feature besides the set screws would be no holes or slots only the "barrel hole."  The downside to them is that they all have to be installed by a gunsmith "permanently" until 9/14/04 (hopefully).  I don't want to weld, solder, grind or cut my barrel that much. Build some, make some money and send me one.

TS
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
It does exist....  That's about all I can say though.  Saw it in Shotgun News at least 2 years ago.  Don't know who made it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 3:40:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I may convert one of the SOGArms compensators to an FFS.  

TS
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Your in luck! This guy has a lot of them already and if he doesn't have exactly what you want he will make it for you.

[url=]http://www.geocities.com/chris_knipstein/[/url]

Hope this helps.

Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:45:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Your in luck! This guy has a lot of them already and if he doesn't have exactly what you want he will make it for you.

[url=]http://www.geocities.com/chris_knipstein/[/url]

Hope this helps.

View Quote

Looks like it just might.  Thanks!

TS

Re-edited to:

[s]Eidted[/s] to add: Actually, he is ChrisNCT(?) who asked about the specifics above.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top