AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 60
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/10/2021 5:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By M-4matus:

@Hox  Thanks for the advise.  My problem is that all UPS and FedEx distribution centers are at least 2 hours away from my house.  So, for Me, it's just not worth selling any ammo online, especially when I would need to take a day off work to ship a box of ammo...

All of the "FedEx" and "UPS" locations around here are privately owned businesses and they all say they can't ship ammo.  I spent a month stopping by every shipping location within an hour of me and none were owned by either UPS or FedEx...
View Quote
@M-4matus that's pretty typical. They operate a lot via subcontractors. I was lucky to have both distribution centers near me, but I didn't used to. This is the story for many people, which is why private online transfers for ammunition aren't very popular. Armslist is where I move ammo if need be. You'll reach more local people that way and you wont have to pay shipping. Good luck!
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 8:08:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WIZZO_ARAKM14] [#2]
This was a medium quality build I did back in the summer of 2006. I only switched from an EoTech 512/ARMS#40 combo to the ACOG/Matech.

I think I'm going to retire the light, but have no plans to change any of the rest of it.

Upper:
CMT forged
Colt BCG
Midwest Ind 2pc FF rail
Surefire 951
Sabre Defense 16" mid-length CMV chrome lined barrel
Ta31RCO-M4
Matech

Lower:
RRA, RRA Commercial M4 stock and RRA NM trigger
First run of Magpul MIAD

Absolutely love this rifle still to this day, even if it would be getting its learners permit to drive if it were alive

Link Posted: 2/10/2021 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#3]
@hox
Thanks Brother
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 9:29:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M-4matus] [#4]
Finally got my Suppressed 7.62x39 upper finished.  I don't think I could have gone with a shorter barrel, lol!  I was looking for an 11-5, but could only find a quality barrel in 11'', after waiting 2 months for the barrel, I'm really glad my measurements were correct...

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 9:48:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Any advice on the best 7.62x39 BCG set up would be welcomed.  I have read 7.62x39 can be difficult with standard AR Lowers.  I have heard about some significant design changes made to 7.62x39 AR Bolts that all but illuminated the FTF issues, and that I need an upgraded FP.  Any guidance would be appreciated.

thanks
jd
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Any advice on the best 7.62x39 BCG set up would be welcomed.  I have read 7.62x39 can be difficult with standard AR Lowers.  I have heard about some significant design changes made to 7.62x39 AR Bolts that all but illuminated the FTF issues, and that I need an upgraded FP.  Any guidance would be appreciated.

thanks
jd
View Quote
Mags used to be a big problem too. I've had good luck with C products duramags for 7.62x39. I prefer the 28rd mags. As far as the bolt, that's where I believe the true weakness to lie. The bolt face has to be bigger, so less material there. I'm not sure what x39 bolts are going for round count wise these days, but LMT enhanced bolt would have been my choice when they were more valuable then literal gold.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 11:12:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hox:
Mags used to be a big problem too. I've had good luck with C products duramags for 7.62x39. I prefer the 28rd mags. As far as the bolt, that's where I believe the true weakness to lie. The bolt face has to be bigger, so less material there. I'm not sure what x39 bolts are going for round count wise these days, but LMT enhanced bolt would have been my choice when they were more valuable then literal gold.
View Quote

Yeah, I didn't know LMT made a 762x39 Bolt.  I have 2) 5.56 LMT Enhanced BCGs and 1) 6.8SPC2 LMT Bolt that I run in an enhanced BCG, works great suppressed.  Just needed to run an H3.  I would love to find an LMT bolt, but I have heard KAK makes a very good complete 7.62x39 BCG.  I just hope it doesn't take 2 months to get a bolt like it did the barrel.  

As for mags, I have 1 C Products, but I dont think its a CDP like yours, I just ordered 2) 17 round E-lander mags, Low round count, but I'm sure E-landers work, at least all the ones I've ever had do.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 11:18:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Yeah, I didn't know LMT made a 762x39 Bolt.  I have 2) 5.56 LMT Enhanced BCGs and 1) 6.8SPC2 LMT Bolt that I run in an enhanced BCG, works great suppressed.  Just needed to run an H3.  I would love to find an LMT bolt, but I have heard KAK makes a very good complete 7.62x39 BCG.  I just hope it doesn't take 2 months to get a bolt like it did the barrel.  

As for mags, I have 1 C Products, but I dont think its a CDP like yours, I just ordered 2) 17 round E-lander mags, Low round count, but I'm sure E-landers work, at least all the ones I've ever had do.
View Quote
I've never tried e lander with x39, but I had FTF with them in a 6.5 Grendel so I didn't try them again. I hear good reports from others on them, but I can tell you the duramags loaded smoother with x39 than the E lander in 6.5. Could be a different story with x39 in the e lander though. Good luck!
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 11:21:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Smurgeon] [#9]

thanks
jd
View Quote

Toolcraft (They make them for a bunch of companies including Mystic) or Young manufacturing.

Seems the majority of manufacturers have settled on the "type 1" or 0.125'' bolt face for x39.  Might also be prudent to pick up some "enhanced" extractors and firing pins specific to the x39 cartridge.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File

This week is good time to make sure your go-to runs in shitty weather.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 2:03:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By hoboninja:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/298778/20210216_114033_jpg-1829224.JPG

View Quote
That's 6 months a year in Iowa, I'm good
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By WIZZO_ARAKM14:
View Quote

You may be...but the recently frozen "hard as nails" Texans ain't used to it lol
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#13]

You may be...but the recently frozen "hard as nails" Texans ain't used to it lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Speaking of harsh climates, I wonder how many folks have shot in frying hot temps?  
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By topgunshooter:

Speaking of harsh climates, I wonder how many folks have shot in frying hot temps?  
View Quote

Not many. Either too hot or too cold around here fore most peeps.

I shoot year round. Rain, sleet, or excessive heat.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

Probably likely way more than they will admit to, considering that there's a lot of OIF vets on this board.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

I love shooting is bad conditions. It's really when you find out what does/doesn't work. Also I generally have the range to myself. I've changed kit a few times because I saw problems in different environments. These are all old photos, no money for ammo dumping this year.

Link Posted: 2/17/2021 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#17]

I love shooting is bad conditions. It's really when you find out what does/doesn't work. Also I generally have the range to myself. I've changed kit a few times because I saw problems in different environments. These are all old photos, no money for ammo dumping this year.

https://i.imgur.com/1NiiG7m.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/KqjZvYu.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/r18eDGL.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/g67UR8z.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/N1ar9jd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tDqYB9C.jpg
View Quote

Awesome!
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

It sounds like shooting gloves are needed year round then.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 11:45:12 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
Carried and shot a FAL in 110+ on a regular basis when I was young. We thought we were luck when they told us we'd be using R4's (Galil) next time around - fuck that, weighed almost as much as the FAL!
ETA: Photo thread...cropped for OPSEC
Attachment Attached File

Built this one for my dad and took it to a carbine course to make sure it's GTG - it's his Go-To SHTF now.
KAK 12.5" Middy barrel
Aero upper and lower
Geiselle SGB, Spikes tube
Surefire G2
Sig Romeo 5 and Magpul MBUS
ALG ACT trigger and Anderson LPK

Course of fire was about 500 rounds. Probably put another 2 in before this stupid pandemic.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By boerseun:
Carried and shot a FAL in 110+ on a regular basis when I was young. We thought we were luck when they told us we'd be using R4's (Galil) next time around - fuck that, weighed almost as much as the FAL!
ETA: Photo thread...cropped for OPSEC
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/85183/meandar__2__jpg-1830593.JPG
Built this one for my dad and took it to a carbine course to make sure it's GTG - it's his Go-To SHTF now.
KAK 12.5" Middy barrel
Aero upper and lower
Geiselle SGB, Spikes tube
Surefire G2
Sig Romeo 5 and Magpul MBUS
ALG ACT trigger and Anderson LPK

Course of fire was about 500 rounds. Probably put another 2 in before this stupid pandemic.
View Quote

Nice of you to build for dad.  I have a FAL I built and loved but rarely shoot since it is big, heavy and expensive to shoot.  I always wanted an R4/ Galil but price was way too high.  Makes me happy I did not miss out on much.  Really an AK with a few upgrades.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#21]
LMT MARS lower is superior to KAC SR-15 Lower (I have multiples of both, so I'm not biased).  

So, probably LMT MARS Lower with KAC SR-15 upper.  

Has anyone complained about no Radian or ADM yet?
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By imdBman:

Nice of you to build for dad.  I have a FAL I built and loved but rarely shoot since it is big, heavy and expensive to shoot.  I always wanted an R4/ Galil but price was way too high.  Makes me happy I did not miss out on much.  Really an AK with a few upgrades.
View Quote
Thanks! He really wanted a FAL, since that's what he was trained on in the SADF - but I reminded him that it is incredibly long and heavy. He's a happy camper now haha.
With the prices of ammo now, shooting anything .308 is prohibitive for sure.  I will say this about the R4...I liked the ergo's better than any AK. It had better build quality/ fit & finish. It was accurate as hell. Granted my 16 year old eyes were much better than now, but we were engaging 10x10 plates at some insane distances. Irons only, running 55gr ball. Getting a Galil/ R4 here in the US now - as you said, stupid expensive.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 4:40:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By QtrMOA:
LMT MARS lower is superior to KAC SR-15 Lower (I have multiples of both, so I'm not biased).  

So, probably LMT MARS Lower with KAC SR-15 upper.  

Has anyone complained about no Radian or ADM yet?
View Quote

@QtrMOA
Great minds think alike.  I bought 3 NIB LMT MARS-L Lowers, all bought for $629 Complete w/ LMT SOPMODS & 2 Stage Triggers, yes COMPLETE MARS Lowers for $629, last year, the world has gone crazy...  That being said, I do like the location of the QD SS mount on the KAC Ambi Lowers.  If they ever get back to a normal price, Ill buy one just to try it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 4:53:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M-4matus] [#25]

https://i.imgur.com/1NiiG7m.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/KqjZvYu.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/r18eDGL.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/g67UR8z.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/N1ar9jd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tDqYB9C.jpg
View Quote

@Hox
This is exactly why I have not hunted with anything but an AR Platform for more than 3 years now.  .458 SOCOM for brush hunting, my 12-5" 6.8SPC2 is my general hunting rifle, and my LR is an LMT .308.  I have made 2 kills with the 16" 308, 1 @ 470 yards and one at 520 yards. Both were humane good kills.  Give Me an AR, MP5, anything B&T or about half the firearms Sig makes,  I'm a happy man.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I've never tried e lander with x39, but I had FTF with them in a 6.5 Grendel so I didn't try them again. I hear good reports from others on them, but I can tell you the duramags loaded smoother with x39 than the E lander in 6.5. Could be a different story with x39 in the e lander though. Good luck!
View Quote

Thanks, thats why I bought 2 of several types.  When I  figure out what the gun likes, I'll buy a few dozen.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Surgeon:

Toolcraft (They make them for a bunch of companies including Mystic) or Young manufacturing.

Seems the majority of manufacturers have settled on the "type 1" or 0.125'' bolt face for x39.  Might also be prudent to pick up some "enhanced" extractors and firing pins specific to the x39 cartridge.
View Quote

@Surgeon
So, I was actually going to buy a 762x39 Toolcraft BCG last night.  I dont love Toolcraft, but they are a good BCG and I keep a few as spares.  Problem was, when I was about to buy the Toolcraft 762x39 BCG, the description expressly stated, "NOT MANUFACTURED FOR USE WITH STEEL CASED AMMO". The other 762x39 BCG's I have been trying to source pretty much all said they are designed with enhanced extractors, firing pins and Bolts to accept Steel Cased Ammo.  For Me, this means the Toolcraft is out of the question.  It also explains why Toolcraft 762x39 BCG are the only ones on the market that have yet to sell out...
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:13:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: QtrMOA] [#28]

That being said, I do like the location of the QD SS mount on the KAC Ambi Lowers.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/484978/20210218_153207-1830979.jpg
View Quote

If I understand what you're talking about, that's actually just an end plate with the mount, and can be purchased separately.  I believe (not for sure) I know where they are for sale.

ETA: NM, they went out of stock where I had seen them avail.

But the part number is KM24103-1

ETA:  It's optics Planet, so Buyer Beware, but KAC End Plate Link

The 22051 is the updated version with the anti-rotational mount and standard castle nut.  The non-standard castle nut is a PITA, FWIW.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By QtrMOA:

If I understand what you're talking about, that's actually just an end plate with the mount, and can be purchased separately.  I believe (not for sure) I know where they are for sale.
View Quote

Huh, No S.  I think you're correct Sir.  Now where do I get one of those...I truly believe LMT makes KAC Lowers and several other KAC Parts, then KAC just tunes them up a bit and sells the for a big markup.  The thing KAC has going on is Their DI gas system, completely sealed, such great improvement for DI guns, of course, I love their Sandcutter BCGs, E3 Barrel Extensions and Bolts. That being said, I still believe, for a gun you shoot Un Suppressed and Suppressed, LMT Enhanced BCGs are the best in the World.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#30]
I just edited my post with a link for the part.  But, again, BB.  I placed an order for a helmet and it took 18 days to ship.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:02:17 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Got to check things out with my FAL and Hi Power in this respect last week in Idaho.  I replaced the usual grease I use with a winter grease, but I still had one stoppage (action stopped short of chambering a round, but a tug on the charging handle and it fed; increasing the gas one click would have likely prevented that) and the BHO device still wouldn't move fast enough to lock the bolt back on the last shot.  I might try something even thinner, like ALG Go-Juice, since someone who knows their stuff that was there used it and had zero issues.  Lots of folks had issues with both their pistols and their rifles, apparently, with most of the rifles being used being ARs.

I'm kinda curious how my ARs would have fared under those circumstances.  My SHTF AR hasn't really gotten any kind of rough treatment in terms of conditions.  I really haven't had enough ammo to be able to run it through its paces at all.  Bad timing on getting my first 5.56mm weapon (panic had already begun).  I do recall in college that the M-16A2s would sometimes have issues in the cold weather where I was at.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:06:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By imdBman:

View Quote

With pricing today, 7.62mm isn't really all that expensive in relation to 5.56mm anymore.  Just got some 7.62X51 for 70 cents per round before shipping (M80 spec).  With a shorter barrel and some of the lightweight parts (FN or DSA), the weight can be cut down to a surprising degree.

Galils do seem to be pretty heavy for something shooting an intermediate cartridge.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Attachment Attached File

My go to since last April. Built for sub $500 right at the end of the salad days. It's not much, but it shoots well, especially my 55 grain softpoint handloads. My 20" precision rifle gets way more use but its way too heavy if stuff goes sideways.

Aero Lower with repro car stock, looking for a good 2 point KISS type sling next.

Fixed carry handle upper, unknown manufacturer, bushmaster barrel from cdnn. Primary arms 30mm red dot up top and a 5.11 light in the elzetta mount.

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By TanktheFrank:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/483994/20210222_135856_jpg-1836837.JPG

My go to since last April. Built for sub $500 right at the end of the salad days. It's not much, but it shoots well, especially my 55 grain softpoint handloads. My 20" precision rifle gets way more use but its way too heavy if stuff goes sideways.

Aero Lower with repro car stock, looking for a good 2 point KISS type sling next.

Fixed carry handle upper, unknown manufacturer, bushmaster barrel from cdnn. Primary arms 30mm red dot up top and a 5.11 light in the elzetta mount.

View Quote

Proctor sling
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Thanks I'll check that one out!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

With pricing today, 7.62mm isn't really all that expensive in relation to 5.56mm anymore.  Just got some 7.62X51 for 70 cents per round before shipping (M80 spec).  With a shorter barrel and some of the lightweight parts (FN or DSA), the weight can be cut down to a surprising degree.

Galils do seem to be pretty heavy for something shooting an intermediate cartridge.
View Quote
You have a point there. Never thought I'd see .308 and .223 running about the same price!
Yup, Galils...even the stubby ones, are way too heavy for what they are.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#37]
You have a point there. Never thought I'd see .308 and .223 running about the same price!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

I agree on the Galils.  Most people don't know this, but the AK-47 was designed for use as a sub-machinegun.  That is what the Russians were trying to produce.  The fact that Russian Ammunition manufactureses largely utilized soft steel cored FMJ projectiles in order to save cost, cause those Ruskies to come up with all kinds of crazy rounds, mostly in 7.62 and 9mm.  The fact that steel core projectiles are lighter than lead FMJ of the same size required many of their cartridges tk be loaded very hot.  Think 9mmx21, they needed the extra powder.  Due to this reoccurance of high pressure rounds the Russians made a lot of firearms that were heavier than their eastern counterparts.   This is especially true in many of their pistols.  And Sub-Machineguns.  This is the story of how the Russians designed a weapon with sub-machinegun characteristics which often weigh about the same as U.S. fielded .30 caliber rifles of that time.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:14:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M-4matus] [#38]
So, upon finding this article on the CAR-15, I have decided to revisit the 10-5 vs. 11-5 controversy once again.  HERE WE GO...
I'll take the 100FPS gain, as theoretical as some may believe it to be.
 I have better performance at ranges over 200M with my 11-5's than I do with my MK-18 and 10-5 LMT MRP.  I still love them all.  It's just that 11-5 is a little better.  

I am currently running a Geissele Super Duty and a COLT SOCOM Barreled HRT Clone w/ BCM Upper and LMT Enhanced BCG for 11-5s.
I ALSO COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, THESE FIREARMS ARE PURPOSE BUILT CQB WEAPONS.  I just like and feel more confident, that I can fairly effectively utilize my 11-5's out to 300M.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:20:01 PM EDT
[#39]
So, upon finding this article on the CAR-15, I have decided to revisit the 10-5 vs. 11-5 controversy once again.  HERE WE GO...
I'll take the 100FPS gain, as theoretical as some may believe it to be.
 I have better performance at ranges over 200M with my 11-5's than I do with my MK-18 and 10-5 LMT MRP.  I still love them all.  It's just that 11-5 is a little better.  

I am currently running a Geissele Super Duty and a COLT SOCOM Barreled HRT Clone w/ BCM Upper and LMT Enhanced BCG for 11-5s.
I ALSO COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, THESE FIREARMS ARE PURPOSE BUILT CQB WEAPONS.  I just like and feel more confident, that I can fairly effectively utilize my 11-5's out to 300M.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/484978/Screenshot_20210225-172748_Google-1841175.jpg
View Quote
Wikipedia huh?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:04:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: M-4matus] [#40]
Originally Posted By Daggett:
Wikipedia huh?
View Quote

LOL, I knew someone would say that imediatly.  I just didn't know if they would be criticizing the source, or the fact that EVEN WIKIPEDIA GETS IT RIGHT SOMETIMES>> .  I actually didn't read it other than to reference the CAR-15.  It shows an historical consideration for the 11-5 Barrel, that's all.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:41:20 AM EDT
[#41]

LOL, I knew someone would say that imediatly.  I just didn't know if they would be criticizing the source, or the fact that EVEN WIKIPEDIA GETS IT RIGHT SOMETIMES>> .  I actually didn't read it other than to reference the CAR-15.  It shows an historical consideration for the 11-5 Barrel, that's all.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Daggett:
Wikipedia huh?

How do you misspell my username in a quote that automatically copies my username?

Also, criticism of wikipedia for serious discussion of accurate data is well founded.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#42]
So, how bout those Rifles?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Daggertt:

How do you misspell my username in a quote that automatically copies my username?

Also, criticism of wikipedia for serious discussion of accurate data is well founded.
View Quote

That data is actually accurate.  I did some looking into that CAR-15 Program.  It is an interesting topic of conversation.  I'm trying to find some data sourced directly from Colt that I can cut and paste.  And, it's seemingly the predecessor to the MK18.  If anyone onsite has one, I'd love to see images.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:04:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M-4matus] [#44]
7.62x39.  Wanted to increase my ammo options for GoTo and 7.62x39 is what I have been able to find.

I've got a Grey Government CH and Grey Stock which I loaned to a friend,  they will complete this build along with a T2

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Backup to my primary ride or die SBR or out of state traveling general purpose rifle.

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:53:44 AM EDT
[#46]

I agree on the Galils.  Most people don't know this, but the AK-47 was designed for use as a sub-machinegun.  That is what the Russians were trying to produce.  The fact that Russian Ammunition manufactureses largely utilized soft steel cored FMJ projectiles in order to save cost, cause those Ruskies to come up with all kinds of crazy rounds, mostly in 7.62 and 9mm.  The fact that steel core projectiles are lighter than lead FMJ of the same size required many of their cartridges tk be loaded very hot.  Think 9mmx21, they needed the extra powder.  Due to this reoccurance of high pressure rounds the Russians made a lot of firearms that were heavier than their eastern counterparts.   This is especially true in many of their pistols.  And Sub-Machineguns.  This is the story of how the Russians designed a weapon with sub-machinegun characteristics which often weigh about the same as U.S. fielded .30 caliber rifles of that time.
View Quote

AK47 was designed as a sub machine gun. The SKS was to be the infantry rifle

CD
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#47]
I like Garand Thumb.

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:
I like Garand Thumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwR3MT4_Hq0
View Quote

I know that he's not a pogue but I'd be taking him more seriously if he would stop catering to mall ninjas with his meme persona act.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Jonny1904:

I know that he's not a pogue but I'd be taking him more seriously if he would stop catering to mall ninjas with his meme persona act.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jonny1904:
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:
I like Garand Thumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwR3MT4_Hq0

He’s doing pretty well for himself.  Down to earth, seems self aware. All around good guy. Let’s not eat our own.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:

He’s doing pretty well for himself.  Down to earth, seems self aware. All around good guy. Let’s not eat our own.
View Quote

That's the problem, he's enabling the eating of our own. He could be so much better by refraining from enabling the toxicity with the GD esque shit posting.
Page / 60
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top