Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 123
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Eyekahn:

Maybe he THOT this was the GWOT thread????
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dobs013:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/mal-660.gif

Maybe he THOT this was the GWOT thread????

THOT
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Isn't this more of a MK12 Mod 0 set up?
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 10:03:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Ariel32833:
Isn't this more of a MK12 Mod 0 set up?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 12:36:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CMCctx] [#4]
Originally Posted By lancecriminal86:

Does he still need both?
View Quote

@lancecriminal86 are you looking for gov profile or socom?

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CMCctx:

@lancecriminal86 are you looking for gov profile or socom?

https://i.imgur.com/fXvARLS.jpeg
View Quote

As far as I know SOCOM, based on the photos. Realistically his would have probably been 2001 or so dated, you can tell he never replaced the barrel after the photo of it painted because even with the paint worn or stripped off in most areas the barrel was still tan underneath. I'm undecided if I should just use a close-ish year or hold out for an older one.

Unless someone knows 100% what the date of the LaRue photo of him is which I believe is said to be Afghanistan, and/or if that was actually after their Iraq invasion. From his bio it said he was deployed to Iraq 5 times and Afghanistan 3 times, but doesn't delineate between anything that could have been Gulf War, or any of the specific years later on. Maybe if SFOD did AFG 2x then Iraq then back to Afg that could explain some of the photos and obvious beard changes, I just don't know and probably won't. Hence why I figured 2001 or 2002 would be the most conservative dated barrel. If he was in Operation Anaconda, which one writeup indicates then I'd figure it'd be a 2002 or older barrel.

Guessing OP Anaconda or Iraq invasion, hard to perceive if there is paint but it doesn't look like it. Another pic out there of him on a Land Rover or other vehicle with just a handlebar stache. So it seems like those are earlier photos of him.

Definitely painted, filler tube, supposedly Afghanistan.

Looks to be Iraq and later, residual paint present. Similar grainy pics of him in Baghdad and elsewhere in jeans/t-shirt show paint splotches as well.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 9:37:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you ever tried to pull any Exif data off any of the pics? Some of them might be too old for digital pics and are just scanned film though. In front of the house on the hill is definitely Afg and the tank is definitely Iraq.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I found it interesting that he kept switching the peq to different sides.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:12:41 PM EDT
[#8]

As far as I know SOCOM, based on the photos. Realistically his would have probably been 2001 or so dated, you can tell he never replaced the barrel after the photo of it painted because even with the paint worn or stripped off in most areas the barrel was still tan underneath. I'm undecided if I should just use a close-ish year or hold out for an older one.

Unless someone knows 100% what the date of the LaRue photo of him is which I believe is said to be Afghanistan, and/or if that was actually after their Iraq invasion. From his bio it said he was deployed to Iraq 5 times and Afghanistan 3 times, but doesn't delineate between anything that could have been Gulf War, or any of the specific years later on. Maybe if SFOD did AFG 2x then Iraq then back to Afg that could explain some of the photos and obvious beard changes, I just don't know and probably won't. Hence why I figured 2001 or 2002 would be the most conservative dated barrel. If he was in Operation Anaconda, which one writeup indicates then I'd figure it'd be a 2002 or older barrel.

Guessing OP Anaconda or Iraq invasion, hard to perceive if there is paint but it doesn't look like it. Another pic out there of him on a Land Rover or other vehicle with just a handlebar stache. So it seems like those are earlier photos of him.
https://i.imgur.com/VJQiMGR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lCo3jU3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LpsBOvC.jpg

Looks to be Iraq and later, residual paint present. Similar grainy pics of him in Baghdad and elsewhere in jeans/t-shirt show paint splotches as well.
https://i.imgur.com/CdJyb9r.jpg
View Quote

To my knowledge, Bob was with AFO in the Shahi-Kot for Anaconda under Blaber. Guy was a REAL recon man.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By RTUtah:

To my knowledge, Bob was with AFO in the Shahi-Kot for Anaconda under Blaber. Guy was a REAL recon man.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTUtah:

https://i.imgur.com/VJQiMGR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lCo3jU3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LpsBOvC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CdJyb9r.jpg

Yeah, all those stories that pop up about him are the only reason I'm spending money on KAC bits. Guy was an absolute BAMF and turned out local down here. His brother I think is about an hour or so west of here, or at least he was based on some of the articles.

Found a stash of SFOD photos on some Russian Delta airsofter vk.com page, including some of MSG Horrigan I hadn't seen before but without his rifle. Either way it seems to strongly show that the painted rifle photo was probably 2002, meaning I need a very early 2002 dated barrel at the latest, 2001 or older to be safe. I appreciate if anyone can send me leads, FSB optional. I already have a chopped FSP with set screw that I can re-use because trying to get the FSB pins in last time did not work out well.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:20:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rbutcher] [#10]

Yeah, all those stories that pop up about him are the only reason I'm spending money on KAC bits. Guy was an absolute BAMF and turned out local down here. His brother I think is about an hour or so west of here, or at least he was based on some of the articles.

Found a stash of SFOD photos on some Russian Delta airsofter vk.com page, including some of MSG Horrigan I hadn't seen before but without his rifle. Either way it seems to strongly show that the painted rifle photo was probably 2002, meaning I need a very early 2002 dated barrel at the latest, 2001 or older to be safe. I appreciate if anyone can send me leads, FSB optional. I already have a chopped FSP with set screw that I can re-use because trying to get the FSB pins in last time did not work out well.
View Quote

If you’re going to go all the way, saw a pinned FSB like a man. America was built by people who chose the harder path

Edit: sawed off taper pin fsb to show my cajones. If I can do it on my garage floor, you got this bro.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:20:50 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Why go to the extent of finding the correct date barrel to use a set screw FSB?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

When I did it last time I almost fucked the rail and my barrel pin slot. I haven't cracked the code on how to get the pins in on a MRE and somehow keep it in place without the barrel rotating, though it may be my AF upper was just really buggered. Tried wooden blocks to hold the barrel and support it with the reaction rod.

If the barrel has a FSB I'll chop it and try to get it done right, but if it's stripped I'll use the one I have for now. I may have to replace the AF upper I have and was going to but one slipped through my fingers.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:46:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DackJaniels] [#13]

When I did it last time I almost fucked the rail and my barrel pin slot. I haven't cracked the code on how to get the pins in on a MRE and somehow keep it in place without the barrel rotating, though it may be my AF upper was just really buggered. Tried wooden blocks to hold the barrel and support it with the reaction rod.

If the barrel has a FSB I'll chop it and try to get it done right, but if it's stripped I'll use the one I have for now. I may have to replace the AF upper I have and was going to but one slipped through my fingers.
View Quote

Real pinned FSB or bust. Also, when installing the MRE, are you tightening the collar down all the way? I’ve found if I leave it a loose enough you can really line up the taper pins

As soon as the form 1 comes back for the SBR lower I’ll finally have a 15.1” NSW to post up, and should have a temporary Ops style can approved in a couple months hopefully.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DackJaniels:

Real pinned FSB or bust. Also, when installing the MRE, are you tightening the collar down all the way? I’ve found if I leave it a loose enough you can really line up the taper pins

As soon as the form 1 comes back for the SBR lower I’ll finally have a 15.1” NSW to post up, and should have a temporary Ops style can approved in a couple months hopefully.
View Quote

Yeah, I left the rail a little loose to help align the pins, the issue was as I hammered it home the barrel was rotating in the upper. And I just couldn't get a good purchase to hammer the pins home and obviously you can't get an FSB block in there with the rail.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:03:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Yeah, I left the rail a little loose to help align the pins, the issue was as I hammered it home the barrel was rotating in the upper. And I just couldn't get a good purchase to hammer the pins home and obviously you can't get an FSB block in there with the rail.
View All Quotes

Have you tried a RIS II FSB? Same thing might happen there if you use the same upper and barrel, since it sounds like a fitment issue with your upper or index pin.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 3:42:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Anybody have a picture of a legit 15.1 Recce barrel? Were they coated? Beadblasted? Raw stainless?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By smashhole1320:
Anybody have a picture of a legit 15.1 Recce barrel? Were they coated? Beadblasted? Raw stainless?
View Quote

Naw. No photos have surfaced without can.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 7:21:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Bump!

Link Posted: 4/23/2022 8:29:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Bump!

Link Posted: 4/23/2022 2:39:50 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2022 3:18:46 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm thinking of rattling the MRE while I search for a 2001 barrel. I still need to get an F1 going for the lower anyways so it's not like I was going to be able to slap it together with a 14.5 right away. That way the paint can start to wear down like his did. It almost looked like he stripped it off, or maybe it was the Bowflage that a lot of folks used early on. That might explain why it's mostly gone except for a few nooks and crannies and on the barrel.

On the scope, I think the most likely scenario is that it was a Vari-X III 2.5-8 done up by Leupold with finger-click turrets. For some context, when the SPR program was going Leupold submitted some versions of their LPS series scopes for evaluation. One of them did survive and is in an Arf member's hands, but it's basically their 1-6x42 LPS with tall 1/8 MOA finger click turrets.

An example of a 1.5-6 LPS here with the regular lo-pro click turrets and caps

Versus the one used in the SPR testing back to ~98-99 or so, which you will not find in a catalog or for sale anywhere:

As the story goes one of the testers asked to buy it from Leupold and did, it was basically a small batch or even one-off as I'm sure the 1/8 clicks was completely the opposite of what would be wanted for the SPR. Pics of the turrets under the caps basically look like the PR knobs on the Recce scopes some of y'all built but cut down in height.

At this point I'd either have to actually get Horrigan's scope (not happening), or there would have to have been another made just like it at SFOD to leak out of someone's personal collection. Not impossible, but extremely improbable. So for the purposes of "cloning" when the original bits aren't available I'm going to get some of the knockoff turret caps for now to go with the finger-click knobs on the 2004 VX-III.

Phase two will be try and get a 2001 or older Vari-X III 2.5-8, and a set of the aftermarket finger-click conversions that may have been available at the time. Then, try to get a set of turret caps machined using the knockoff caps as a base and get them done up to match what looks to be the originals.

New challenge: Try to figure out his sling setup. It looks a LOT like a VTAC style 2-point with no pad, maybe with a lengthened pull for the Alice style release. His rifle on display makes it look like the buttstock end was just looped around the buffer tube and the rail end maybe is near the barrel nut. I'm going to assume a KAC sling mount but I'll keep trying to re-review the pics I have for better clues.

Oh, and I grabbed an older 6P head for my GG light, and shifted the light back to how he had his mounted. I had one of the old 660 style shock bezels on there but in looking at it, he has a 6P head on there since the ridges are at the very end of the flashlight head. On the 660/shock bezels the head is much larger and has a pronounced step, and the ridges are in the middle of it.

Actually found a full crop of this pic, looks like they were doing simunitions. Looks like PEQ-2 is on the opposite side. In the display I think the PEQ-2 is removed and the mount is still present, can't make out which mount it is.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm thinking of rattling the MRE while I search for a 2001 barrel. I still need to get an F1 going for the lower anyways so it's not like I was going to be able to slap it together with a 14.5 right away. That way the paint can start to wear down like his did. It almost looked like he stripped it off, or maybe it was the Bowflage that a lot of folks used early on. That might explain why it's mostly gone except for a few nooks and crannies and on the barrel.

On the scope, I think the most likely scenario is that it was a Vari-X III 2.5-8 done up by Leupold with finger-click turrets. For some context, when the SPR program was going Leupold submitted some versions of their LPS series scopes for evaluation. One of them did survive and is in an Arf member's hands, but it's basically their 1-6x42 LPS with tall 1/8 MOA finger click turrets.

Versus the one used in the SPR testing back to ~98-99 or so, which you will not find in a catalog or for sale anywhere:

https://i.imgur.com/awHLs3e.jpg

As the story goes one of the testers asked to buy it from Leupold and did, it was basically a small batch or even one-off as I'm sure the 1/8 clicks was completely the opposite of what would be wanted for the SPR. Pics of the turrets under the caps basically look like the PR knobs on the Recce scopes some of y'all built but cut down in height.

At this point I'd either have to actually get Horrigan's scope (not happening), or there would have to have been another made just like it at SFOD to leak out of someone's personal collection. Not impossible, but extremely improbable. So for the purposes of "cloning" when the original bits aren't available I'm going to get some of the knockoff turret caps for now to go with the finger-click knobs on the 2004 VX-III.

Phase two will be try and get a 2001 or older Vari-X III 2.5-8, and a set of the aftermarket finger-click conversions that may have been available at the time. Then, try to get a set of turret caps machined using the knockoff caps as a base and get them done up to match what looks to be the originals.

New challenge: Try to figure out his sling setup. It looks a LOT like a VTAC style 2-point with no pad, maybe with a lengthened pull for the Alice style release. His rifle on display makes it look like the buttstock end was just looped around the buffer tube and the rail end maybe is near the barrel nut. I'm going to assume a KAC sling mount but I'll keep trying to re-review the pics I have for better clues.

Oh, and I grabbed an older 6P head for my GG light, and shifted the light back to how he had his mounted. I had one of the old 660 style shock bezels on there but in looking at it, he has a 6P head on there since the ridges are at the very end of the flashlight head. On the 660/shock bezels the head is much larger and has a pronounced step, and the ridges are in the middle of it.

https://i.imgur.com/wPuQdhh.jpg

Actually found a full crop of this pic, looks like they were doing simunitions. Looks like PEQ-2 is on the opposite side. In the display I think the PEQ-2 is removed and the mount is still present, can't make out which mount it is.
https://i.imgur.com/9AFzpgk.jpg
View Quote

There is another way.

Here

Gain their trust over 1-10 years and just make it
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#23]

There is another way.

Here

View All Quotes

https://i.imgur.com/awHLs3e.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wPuQdhh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9AFzpgk.jpg

There is another way.

Here

I'm good, and unfortunately sounds like turnover has really hit Leupold over the last couple of years. I'm not sure there's even anyone there that would run to the back and look for a box of the turret caps I'd need. And based on how the custom shop was doing before they closed up, I'm not sure I'd have any good expectations anyways.

There was a time before we got flooded with legit parts that cloning meant a lot of fabrication, digging, and making do. Part of the fun of the early SPR project has been trying to actually recreate parts either by modification or from scratch, with a lot of help from some folks on here and elsewhere. I still need to get some repro side rails made or have some current ones welded up and modified. So I'll keep doing my best to recreate his scope from each scrap of info or photos I can find. And who knows, maybe more than one was made?
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#24]

I'm good, and unfortunately sounds like turnover has really hit Leupold over the last couple of years. I'm not sure there's even anyone there that would run to the back and look for a box of the turret caps I'd need. And based on how the custom shop was doing before they closed up, I'm not sure I'd have any good expectations anyways.

There was a time before we got flooded with legit parts that cloning meant a lot of fabrication, digging, and making do. Part of the fun of the early SPR project has been trying to actually recreate parts either by modification or from scratch, with a lot of help from some folks on here and elsewhere. I still need to get some repro side rails made or have some current ones welded up and modified. So I'll keep doing my best to recreate his scope from each scrap of info or photos I can find. And who knows, maybe more than one was made?
View Quote

Yeah but I’m saying YOU could be the guy to go run to the back and whip up whatever you want. Sky’s the limit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 4:39:39 PM EDT
[#25]

Yeah but I’m saying YOU could be the guy to go run to the back and whip up whatever you want. Sky’s the limit.
View All Quotes

I have a pretty damn nice career going, I'm good. Sometimes biding your time works, sometimes it just means you'll have the pesos when what you need pops up (again). I got the rings sorted for now, just going to start poking for the next part and working towards a PEQ-2 at some point. I unfortunately missed that bus while the getting was good.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 11:28:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Anybody wanna sell/trade their recce upper with KAC RAS?
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#27]
There’s one on the EE now.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 4:23:59 PM EDT
[#28]
15.1’’ NSW Recce w/L3 CRATOS Thermal clip-on

Link Posted: 5/3/2022 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By MickeyWHS:
15.1’’ NSW Recce w/L3 CRATOS Thermal clip-on

https://i.imgur.com/oCcGRdN.jpg
View Quote

Nice Sangin man.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By MickeyWHS:
15.1'' NSW Recce w/L3 CRATOS Thermal clip-on

https://i.imgur.com/oCcGRdN.jpg
View Quote

Hot damn, cuz.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Slightly modernized MRE build.  Noticeable changes including swapping the S&B 1-4 short dot with a mk6 1-6, and the old surefire light with a modlite on a old surefire style body.

Link Posted: 5/5/2022 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#32]
NSW Recce found some friends

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 8:05:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LsuJon] [#33]
Haven't seen these discussed in here anyone have any further info?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Probably because this is a NSW Recce thread.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 8:26:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LsuJon] [#35]
Originally Posted By stainlineho:

View Quote
Aaaaannnndd?

that is said to be with that unit
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By LsuJon:
Aaaaannnndd?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stainlineho:

Aaaaannnndd?

By who?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 9:22:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thatdtmsguy] [#37]
Joined the NSW recce club today. Got this NSW upper, the Atlas bipod, the NF 2.5-10x24 glass, and the NF 1.375" rings off a killer trade i couldn't pass up. Guy wanted my G barreled URGI 14.5" upper, Razor Gen2e, and Badger C1 mount for all of it. Will be taking it out soon.

What are yall zeroing yours at?

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Aaaaannnndd?

View Quote

The 12.5 AAC MPW seen in a few AD Navy SMU pics was not allowed to be discussed either.

Recce is a job, but here it's just a rifle.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 9:40:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Omega9000:

The 12.5 AAC MPW seen in a few AD Navy SMU pics was not allowed to be discussed either.

Recce is a job, but here it's just a rifle.
View Quote

What in the world are you all talking about?

That rifle was discussed. What was belittled was the thoughts of one operator saying that rifle was a 1000yd rifle. When was it not allowed to be discussed?

The Recce rifle is a tool used to perform recon. Since this is Arfcom and not some wilderness surveillance forum we are discussing the rifles used for that role in Delta/NSW.

If someone wants to post Devgru 10.5 noveske rifles with a variable power optic in here that's cool too

And as far as this 6arc Barrett goes, that's cool  have any pictures of it in use or being tested?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#40]

What in the world are you all talking about?

That rifle was discussed. What was belittled was the thoughts of one operator saying that rifle was a 1000yd rifle. When was it not allowed to be discussed?

The Recce rifle is a tool used to perform recon. Since this is Arfcom and not some wilderness surveillance forum we are discussing the rifles used for that role in Delta/NSW.

If someone wants to post Devgru 10.5 noveske rifles with a variable power optic in here that's cool too

And as far as this 6arc Barrett goes, that's cool  have any pictures of it in use or being tested?
View Quote

when discussions started going forward about the 12.5", it was recommended to start it's own thread as to not derail this one. That is what I'm referring to.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Omega9000:

when discussions started going forward about the 12.5", it was recommended to start it's own thread as to not derail this one. That is what I'm referring to.
View Quote

That rifle is more than welcome to be discussed and posted in here.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:19:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By apocalypserisin:
Slightly modernized MRE build.  Noticeable changes including swapping the S&B 1-4 short dot with a mk6 1-6, and the old surefire light with a modlite on a old surefire style body.

https://i.imgur.com/4GRjIf4.jpg
View Quote

Just joined this thread.

MRE?

Enlighten me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Saber329:

Just joined this thread.

MRE?

Enlighten me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Saber329:

Just joined this thread.

MRE?

Enlighten me.

MRE is the KAC rail used. It stands for "More Real Estate".

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Claytonhoneyberry:

By who?
View Quote
By using context clues

We know they have test and used 6 ARC and we know that these DOD contracts went to a "well known unit" per the manufactures.

Not to many dod units with the funding and requirements to be able to adopt the 6 arc besides SMUs imo. Especially ones that have the manufactures sign an NDA.

Of course this is just my thoughts on it and is up for discussion, which is why I brought it up. We have been trying to figure out what they are currently using and this could very well be it.

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 3:08:33 PM EDT
[#45]
By using context clues

We know they have test and used 6 ARC and we know that these DOD contracts went to a "well known unit" per the manufactures.

Not to many dod units with the funding and requirements to be able to adopt the 6 arc besides SMUs imo. Especially ones that have the manufactures sign an NDA.

Of course this is just my thoughts on it and is up for discussion, which is why I brought it up. We have been trying to figure out what they are currently using and this could very well be it.

View Quote

Personally I'm not looking to add another caliber to the lineup, but I'm very intrigued by 6ARC.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By mdavis:

[https://milspecretail.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/21166-2-3.jpg
View Quote

Stands for Modular Receiver Extension
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:33:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By BOONEA:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BOONEA:

[https://milspecretail.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/21166-2-3.jpg

I prefer my interpretation of the acronym.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:44:59 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote
does anyone acutally use that real estate?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:50:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slappomatt:

Only in my best LARPing dreams...
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 1:39:13 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

That is a nice ass build!
Page / 123
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top