Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2017 1:38:18 AM EDT
I ordered 5 days ago and the order still says "processing" on their site. I've sent a few emails and gotten no help. I've never ordered from these guys before so im starting to have some doubts if i'll ever see these rifles.

Anybody ordered and received their guns?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:51:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Bought barrels from them multiple times no problem.  Contacted them through their website, and was able to exchange a barrel for another.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I ordered 5 days ago and the order still says "processing" on their site. I've sent a few emails and gotten no help. I've never ordered from these guys before so im starting to have some doubts if i'll ever see these rifles.

Anybody ordered and received their guns?
View Quote

Did you do as the website states and contact your FFL so they can send a copy of their license so they can ship the rifles?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 8:43:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 8:43:49 PM EDT
[#4]
It took awhile for my order to process and ship. Their excuse was they didn't have my FFL on file, even though it listed on my receipt and my FFL contacted them several times with the info.

I'll hesitate before I use them again if that's the hassle you have to go through.

On the bright side I got it and I must say it's the tightest fitting 6920 I have (it makes 4)

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top