User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:22:49 AM EDT
[#1]

almost done, I am looking at adding a fug, and some night vision.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:42:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey Zeke....
"Never set up your AR15 based on what some armchair commando on the internet thinks"

Now that's cool.....
SASS

Thank you SASS.

You are welcome....I like the wisdom behind it...
SASS.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:51:51 AM EDT
[#3]
The dream AR that has been haunting my dreams for the last few months ......

I'm envisioning first the development of a true 9mm rifle cartridge that would single stack in conventional AR 5.56 mags, and would use 5.56 bolt heads.

Then I would include a 9mm Luger self-contained conversion bolt/buffer unit that can be swapped out at will, and utilize a polymer 9mm Luger mag similar to the newer Oly 9mm conversion mags.

Use the 9mm rifle rounds for the beefier assignments, and the 9mm Luger rounds for less expensive plinking/practice.

Probably a midlength DI for the rifle rounds, and a delayed blowback for the pistol rounds.

Would go with either a Seekins or a Tactical Innovations billet lower, with a matching upper, all anodized in a metallic blue.

16" barrel and collapsable stock aka M4.

Hogue rubber handgrip.

Probably go with a recessed quad rail hand guard and a AFG.  Would like a monolithic upper.

Would like to integrate a laser/light under the handguards to prevent dectection of the laser's point of origin.

Flip up front and rear sights.

I love those flash hiders with "persuader points" like the Tromix shark.

(sigh )

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]
My LMT Defender - Has everything I need and nothing I don't...

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top