[#2]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#3]
lol @ this thread.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#5]
There was a guy around here awhile back...talked like a pirate.....maybe give him a call....
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:01:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#7]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Sooo, you wanna convert that bad boy to FA huh? Well thats easy, all you need is a toothbrush, 2 paperclips, some opoxy, an accelorator spring from a '66 Chevy Nova II, a jar of vaseline, and a hammer. Forget all you've ever heard about Aluminum Receiver's being fragile, this is a lie. Take that hammer and knock the piss out of the Bushmaster logo on the side of the magwell. It's probably gonna take five good whacks to get the disired effect. Then mix your opoxy and spread a thin layer on the trigger and hammer. make sure the hammer is in the up or fired position. This is a good time to install the Chevy spring on the lower, the opoxy will keep it there. This is where the paperclips come in handy, so you don't get that glue on your hands. Thats it, you'll be shootin' full auto in no time after the glue dries! Oh yeah you are probably asking yourself "then what's the vaseline for?" Well thats for the ass fuckin' your gonna receive if you actually attempting to convert your AR to FA.... Have a nice one!

- Clint
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I think without a doubt this is a trap to get some jackasses here to try to provide illegal directions, parts, and/or conversion. Its obvious.

Nice try, but you (probably from the the ATF) will have to try better.

Oh, and I almost forgot:
IBTL!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Sooo, you wanna convert that bad boy to FA huh? Well thats easy, all you need is a toothbrush, 2 paperclips, some opoxy, an accelorator spring from a '66 Chevy Nova II, a jar of vaseline, and a hammer. Forget all you've ever heard about Aluminum Receiver's being fragile, this is a lie. Take that hammer and knock the piss out of the Bushmaster logo on the side of the magwell. It's probably gonna take five good whacks to get the disired effect. Then mix your opoxy and spread a thin layer on the trigger and hammer. make sure the hammer is in the up or fired position. This is a good time to install the Chevy spring on the lower, the opoxy will keep it there. This is where the paperclips come in handy, so you don't get that glue on your hands. Thats it, you'll be shootin' full auto in no time after the glue dries! Oh yeah you are probably asking yourself "then what's the vaseline for?" Well thats for the ass fuckin' your gonna receive if you actually attempting to convert your AR to FA.... Have a nice one!

- Clint

EDIT: IBTL
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:20:47 PM EDT
[#11]
CAN YE SMELL IT!!!?!?!?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#12]
We're up to 3 pages on this SHIT.  This thread should be locked or deleted. This is a total waste of resources. This guys should also be banned. Not a  way to start off here!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:23:31 PM EDT
[#13]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Nice first post...  Some is pulling someone's chain.

Yeah probably his .gov Handlers
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:34:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I am new to the forum and I am sure this has been asked a thousand times but does any one know of a way to converts a M4A3 into a three shot burst or fully automatic? I have looked at the hellfire trigger but that is all I can find. I am to the point right now of just machining the part myself to get it to work. Any help would be great!!  Thanks!

Ever see the movie "Office Space"?

This is a great way to end up spending some quality time in a federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison.  A lot of quality time.

There are legal ways to do it, which involve lots of $$$.

Matt
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Find this man first....

Have the man from #1 build you this.....

Install #2, which was built by man from #1 into one of these....

Drive #3, which has #2 installed, created by man from #1, above 87mph (IIRC).  Set your coordinates to pre 1986 and fill out the appropriate forms at your destination.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#19]
I say go for it.  Do your research and build a FA.  With the way the govt is acting these day's maybe they'll just give you amnesty for your illegal activity... VIVA LA COLT!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:42:25 PM EDT
[#20]
IATL (in after the lock)? Happened before
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I say go for it.  Do your research and build a FA.  With the way the govt is acting these day's maybe they'll just give you amnesty for your illegal activity... VIVA LA COLT!

Maybe he's an inquring illegal.  Figures he's got nothing to lose since he can suck up resources paid by taxpayers and parade around in the streets without fear of deportation.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:47:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Don't forget your 1.21 jigawatts.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:49:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
There was a guy around here awhile back...talked like a pirate.....maybe give him a call....

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrr
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Don't forget your 1.21 jigawatts.

+1
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#26]
IBTL

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#27]
IBTL.  

Wouldn't it be nice if they enforced border protection as assiduously as the ATF persecutes gunowners?  You'd get your dog shot just for thinking about coming over here for any reason, legal or not.  

ETA: I wish I hadn't been in first grade back in '86....I don't think I even knew what a machine gun was back then....I'd have so bought one.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Just get a drop in auto sear from Su-Press-On too, they're cheap!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#29]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:31:11 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Don't let these nay sayers crap on your march to freedom!

Atta boy, you tell 'em markm!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Everyone thinks it's the ATF, but it could also be:

- an enterprising reporter trying to make a story
- someone from an anti-gun group trying to make a story
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Can you make your own DIAS and have it registered? Or the registration come before manufacture? Just wondering. Really. Why pay  7-10 k for 20 dollars worth of metal and a few hours time. Other than the fact it is legal. MMM.

Ok what I am saying is .Is there a way to get permission to manufacture your own DIAS send it to a class III dealer and when you can legally have it take back posession of it?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#34]
no you can't- that's why everyone keeps taking about that 1986 law, it made it illegal to manufacture new MGs
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:56:28 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I see your and raise you a .

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#36]
IBTL

This is funny...omg. I was a little slow to figure out it was probably some slap dick from Ban All The Fun.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#37]

no you can't- that's why everyone keeps taking about that 1986 law, it made it illegal to manufacture new MGs

Ok im not so brilliant. That is why they cost so much.

ETA
What happens if a part of your DIAS breaks. Can you repair it or are you Shit out a Luck?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:08:24 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
IBTL.  

Wouldn't it be nice if they enforced border protection as assiduously as the ATF persecutes gunowners?  You'd get your dog shot just for thinking about coming over here for any reason, legal or not.  

Interesting concept, constructive illegal immigration.  Forget the BATF for protecting the border, I say we hire the Blackwater merc team.

Oh yeah, IBTL..... I can't believe this post made it this far
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#39]
I second the idea that he's an illegal immigrant from down south and wants to guarantee himself 10 years in the US and 3 square meals a day!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:21:11 PM EDT
[#40]

IBTL...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:22:13 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I am new to the forum and I am sure this has been asked a thousand times but does any one know of a way to converts a M4A3 into a three shot burst or fully automatic? I have looked at the hellfire trigger but that is all I can find.  I am to the point right now of just machining the part myself to get it to work.  Any help would be great!!  Thanks!

Oh, for God's sake...

Don't they teach you boneheads at JBT school anything ? Before you make your next attempt at entrapment, at least try to be subtle. A retarded chimp could do better than this.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I am new to the forum and I am sure this has been asked a thousand times but does any one know of a way to converts a M4A3 into a three shot burst or fully automatic? I have looked at the hellfire trigger but that is all I can find.  I am to the point right now of just machining the part myself to get it to work.  Any help would be great!!  Thanks!

No need to machine anything!

You got footwear? You may already be in possession of a machinegun, according to BATFE!

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Ok im not so brilliant. That is why they cost so much.

ETA
What happens if a part of your DIAS breaks. Can you repair it or are you Shit out a Luck?

If the toggle "sear" part breaks, I think you can replace it.
If the body of the DIAS breaks, you are shit out of luck.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:26:24 PM EDT
[#44]
sheesh... 1 to 4 pgs in less then 6 hrs..

Zar
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No need to machine anything!

You got footwear? You may already be in possession of a machinegun, according to BATFE!

i1.tinypic.com/v7dt3p.jpg

i1.tinypic.com/v7dswo.jpg

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:28:56 PM EDT
[#47]
A shoestring can be considered a machine Gun?
Man your screwed if they want you no matter what!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#48]
It's a tarp......it's a part.......oh never mind just drill it and be done with it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Ya know what's funny is that we're probably all gonna get our doors busted in by the BATFE cause we're ragging on this new guy for being so dumb.

ETA: CRAP!! I better go get my shoelaces, headphone cords, and cellphone charger cord registered as machineguns!! Actually the cellphone charger cord is considered an SBR, sorry.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
POST #1

Not starting off to well.

Nope...not so good.

A) A legit person who is INCREDIBLY underinformed and has bothered to do ZERO research on a subject there is a TON of information on. No excuse....he's a fucking moron.

B) It's a trap. BATF or otherwise. Post #1? Not real sneaky. Very transparent. Success rate...very low bust factor around here. Fuck off Fed.

C) A troll who knows better...and just trying to get his post #1 to evolve in to a 40 pager and stir the pot along the way. Again, fucking moron.

So, to recap, post #1....not going too well....unless being branded a fuckin' MORON was the goal, then it's a complete victory.

Thats good I vote for the fucking moron fed.
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top