Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 6:35:28 AM EDT
A picatinny rail gas block that is the same height as the rail on a four rail FF tube and flat top receiver?  In other words a gas block that you could mount a flip front site for a four rail float tube on.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:47:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out sinclairs or some of those folks. My guess is they're out there, but if it's the same height as the FF tube,  it may make installation a bit more challenging. I've got one that's pretty high on my carbine but it isn't the same height.

Are you using this as a BUIS or a primary sight?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#2]
BUIS.  I want to put it on a midlength with an extended four rail FF tube (approx. 13") that has the
gap in the top rail for the gas block/front sight.  I'd like to be able to attach a front sight to the gas block when needed, and have a continuous height rail when the front sight is not installed.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top