Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:45:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 5:05:47 PM EDT by Bullet175]
I was just over on Ameetecs site looking around - (Ive never heard of Ameetec untill just recently) and they seem to have what looks like some good products at good prices. I am particularly interested in the uppers and lowers they have for an M4 build I would like to do. I went over and checked out the industry boards but couldnt find what I was looking for. Im just wondering if anyone here has had much experience with these uppers/lowers and whats your take on the overall quality of these Ameetec products.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:22:46 PM EDT
I bought a lower from a board member. I was very pleased with the fit, finish, and quality. I was using a Del-Ton kit in it. It pinned up to my bushmaster upper with absolutely no play. Very tight fit. I would say get one.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:23:38 PM EDT
They use to have some great deals in the EE for the stripped lowers back a few years ago. Have not heard much from them since. There lowers look real nice.OUT. Tuna
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:10:12 AM EDT
I got one a year ago. Nice fit and finish. As good as any I have seen. I like the triangle symbol as well. Good Luck.
Top Top