Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 5:19:07 PM EDT
Does anyone sell the TDI AG3 grip (I hope that is the correct description) other than Botactical?

Is that a good grip or are there better ones out there.  I have large hands and the grip that came with my AR is a little small.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Contact BRIGHTFLASHLIGHTS in this forum (he has an area in the Industry section (see button above and to the right).  He is a great guy to deal with and can get you anything in the TDI line.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one, or one of the versions of the TDI in tan.  I like it myself, it took a bit to get used to the finger grooves, but it is fatter and sets the hand back a little.  Seems to be solid enough.  Mine has a trap door on the bottomfor storage.  

I like the SPR style grips also, maybe even slightly better.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I am new to AR's so what is SPR?

I have to buy large to x-large gloves and the standard grip is too small for a good feel.

I kind of liked the AG3 because of the trap door.  A friend showed me his grip and it was nice and had a rubber plug in the bottom with a screw that tightened it.  When he screwed it back in the plug kind of distorted the plug and did not fit so well.  He said he would have to see what happened.  Do not know who makes it but I don't want one of those.  The solid  trap door is probably not water proof but that is not an issue with me.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top