Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 8:32:12 AM EDT
Does anybody have experience with the new S&W AR15 rifles? I am looking for a new rifle and suprisingly found out that S&W is now producing an AR15 rifle. I would appreciate any input. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:43:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Me too.

My local dealer had one and sold it the day he put it out. So I did not get to take a look at it
He said he will be placing another order and he will call me when they come in.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:55:30 AM EDT
[#2]
There is nothing special about them.

It is a basic AR-15 with a fancy logo.

You can get a Bushmaster or RRA for less money and you will probably get better customer service.

S&W has their parts made by the same shops that make the parts for everyone else.  All they do is assemble the rifle.

You could build your own for much less and you'll learn more about AR's in the process.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:16:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top