Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 8:37:09 PM EDT
So through some deals, I ended up with a "parts gun" that has all of 2-3 mags through it.

What I plan to keep is a full "mid section" (complete A3 upper, complete lower minus stock).

Now I have 3 other ARs in various states. I have a nice 20" HBAR that I use for long range, the M4 w/ EOTech for PR, and now a bling 10.5" SBR.

I'm looking for something a bit different this time. But something that isn't so rare I can't get hi-cap mags or spare parts for. I also don't want something really expensive.

I could get something in .45acp, .22LR, maybe 6.8SPC (if I could find ammo). Or stick with .223 and get a 20 pound 24" bull barrel. Mid-length, rifle, carbine, etc. etc.

So, I'm soliciting for ideas. What would be different enough from the ones I currently have to be interesting, but not a PITA. Fire away.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm starting on an A4gery. That'd be a little different than what you have. Or maybe a 24" Varmint rifle?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top