Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
i49.photobucket.com/albums/f275/kxwizzo/motivator624f9da624e85b501a40c03730.jpg

I like the EOTech more though.

WIZZO

Lol, I actually do have both, and I like them both.  It seems as though I can get on target faster with my EOTech, yet, when I want to do tack driving, I prefer the single dot of the Aimpoint because the EOTech seems too busy for me.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I prefer aimpoint. I could never master the focus technique needed to make the Eotech look the way it is supposed to. I dont need to cross my eyes with an aimpoint.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I prefer the Aimpoint, but both are rugged. Here is why:

Some people say the 65MOA circle helps more for close in work. The Aimpoint circle created by the body of the Aimpoint can be used the same. For those distances, my recticle never leaves the eye anyways. Wherever I look, the weapon is aimed and ready to rock.

Its all in how you train. When ever I go into a small place with lots of places for bad guys to hide, weapon is aimed everywhere I am looking.

I also prefer the closed tube design of the Aimpoint. It seems less likely to break or have an obstructive view.

I am not to big on plastic optics. It seems rugged and I have no reason to think otherwise, but come on..... it's plastic.

Finally, the 4moa is perfect to me. Small enough to engage targets out to 400M and large enough for close quarters.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top