Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:38:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Typing on your 'puters is what they want you to do............ most of you guys are too lazy to write to your senators, instead you'd rather
buy a lower and hope it doesnt happen to you. We had our time to buy everything we needed, now start stocking up on ammo...............

I write Warner ALL THE TIME.  He wrote me a letter I think it was 4 or 5 years ago when they were voting on a mag import ban he said that "assualt rifles pose a danger to American society, are only used by drug dealers and gangs, and they are not necessary in the persuit of game."
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:39:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey guys i just saw this and was wondering if anyone had any more information on this    thanks   ADAM      LINK

this was LAST year.

No shit, let this one die already.

Nope, gotta keep riding this or people will get complacent and then something like this will sneak through congress and we are looking at one hell of a mess, as the media colors all of us who will not hand over our guns as "gun toting vigilantes" and the Republic ( or whats left of it) will go down the shitter.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:54:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why dont these dumbasses go after / spend the money on the bad guys and irresponsible gun owners  rather than slapping all the resonsible gun owners with an outright ban.

See, there's a problem inherrent in your way of thinking. Who defines what is a "bad guy" or what is and is not "irresponsible". These fascists would say that owning an AR is irresponsible since they are designed as man-killers (we really cannot argue that they are not after all "designed" for that), and they'd also say that wanting to own such a weapon defines YOU as a bad guy.

What the laws need to say is that everyone not convicted of a felony is allowed to own whatever the heck they choose to own. Where I come from that is called freedom, and on the subject of firearms I am highly pro-choice.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:39:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

this was LAST year.

Somebody finally noticed.  Not that these same folks (including John McCain) will go for a much tougher ban as soon as the democrats get the house of representatives back.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:15:38 AM EDT
[#5]

To keep this from happening within the confines of the system you need to oust Feinstein, Boxer and Schumer. Odds of this happening are slim slim slim

People disappear all the time. Anyway not to worry since this form of Government is on the way out. It has been over the time limit that Governments exist. Will it be because of a Terrorist Nuking us or the Money against Poverty. In either case and Not in my life time. This system of Government is on it's way out.
I would love to see these people removed and someone better put in. The problem is who you going to vote for. There is no one running for President that will not be a suck ass POS. There is hardly a Republican or Democrat you can trust. If they have their way NATO will be running the gun grab.

Who you going to vote for...Anyone got enough money to run. That is why we need a Counter Revolution. To allow people to unseat these A-holes who sit on their pompous asses and decide how much freedom I am allowed to have.

You think there are enough of us and that we are mad enough to say F-this crap and lets start over. It is going to take a big up he-val and not over gun rights to fix the system.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

To keep this from happening within the confines of the system you need to oust Feinstein, Boxer and Schumer. Odds of this happening are slim slim slim

People disappear all the time. Anyway not to worry since this form of Government is on the way out. It has been over the time limit that Governments exist. Will it be because of a Terrorist Nuking us or the Money against Poverty. In either case and Not in my life time. This system of Government is on it's way out.
I would love to see these people removed and someone better put in. The problem is who you going to vote for. There is no one running for President that will not be a suck ass POS. There is hardly a Republican or Democrat you can trust. If they have their way NATO will be running the gun grab.

Who you going to vote for...Anyone got enough money to run. That is why we need a Counter Revolution. To allow people to unseat these A-holes who sit on their pompous asses and decide how much freedom I am allowed to have.

You think there are enough of us and that we are mad enough to say F-this crap and lets start over. It is going to take a big up he-val and not over gun rights to fix the system.

+1 on this post edpmedic.  It's like someone walked through my brain and posted my thoughts.  And yes, there are enough of us.   I hope.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:02:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Once we started deviating too far from what the founding fathers intended you knew it was over.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wish John Warner would go ahead and retire.  He is a lying POS.

+1 that bum has to go...........heis  no friend of 2nd amendment

It's funny how a handful or states can keep the nation hostage with dumb laws. There would be no shitty anti gun bills having a prayer of becoming law if Cali and NYC werent backing them.

How is it equal representation if two states can determine the fate of 50. The entire midwest barely has enough electorates to fight against Cali alone

Because in this country we count the number of people, not the number of states.

Actually we do both. Hence the Senate, which is much much more powerful than congress. Senate represents the states, not population or number of people.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#9]
And AKs
Ans SKSs
And Mags
And surplus ammo
And....

Your are damn staright my friend. My CC will get maxed. I was very young during the first ban and suffered as a result of it. I paid $80 for a used glock 22 mag back then. I am much more prepared this time and I have been busy since that BS ban ended. I will make sure my childrens children have all the assault weapons I can with all the ammo and mags to go with them!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:09:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:31:01 PM EDT
[#12]
This issue is not dead, just hibernating.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:17:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

HUGE +1 ... Its waiting like a Wolf sneaking up on the Sheep and waiting for the right moment to strike... when we are all asleep. NEVER Fall Asleep, Stay on watch and Stay Locked and Loaded!

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
What the laws need to say is that everyone not convicted of a felony is allowed to own whatever the heck they choose to own.

Then they simply redefine minor crimes as felonies, which is already happening right now.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You got that right Jim
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Typing on your 'puters is what they want you to do............ most of you guys are too lazy to write to your senators, instead you'd rather
buy a lower and hope it doesnt happen to you. We had our time to buy everything we needed, now start stocking up on ammo...............

I write Warner ALL THE TIME.  He wrote me a letter I think it was 4 or 5 years ago when they were voting on a mag import ban he said that "assualt rifles pose a danger to American society, are only used by drug dealers and gangs, and they are not necessary in the persuit of game."

OH MY GOD

If any body here needs to commit a crime..............please use a knife, lets get the guns off their plates and put something else on it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Latest Major Action: 3/16/2005 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.

Looks like its dead in committee.

for 369 days
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:00:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH MY GOD

Im gonna start using my medival mace when i'm robbing a bank now.  

If any body here needs to commit a crime..............please use a knife, lets get the guns off their plates and put something else on it.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No shit, let this one die already.

Nope, gotta keep riding this or people will get complacent and then something like this will sneak through congress and we are looking at one hell of a mess, as the media colors all of us who will not hand over our guns as "gun toting vigilantes" and the Republic ( or whats left of it) will go down the shitter.

Do you understand what it means to "table" a bill? It dies in committee and is never thought about again.

This one is going NOWHERE. Starting a thread about it here accomplishes ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH MY GOD

I think a meat tenderizer would be my weapon of choice
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:08:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Sombody needs to take this picture

And turn it into one of these

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:58:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:31:28 AM EDT
[#24]
YEAHHHHH   looks like i officially started my first controversial thread               NEXT    DOMINATE THE WORLD            but put no gun control law into effect       LOL
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:40:50 AM EDT
[#25]
I think that it's great that some lawmakers feel the need to protect us from ourselves.  Its as if they are everyones personal guardian angel.  Makes you feel special.

[/sarcasm]

Isn't part of the oath to take gov't office, join the military, ect.  "to protect and uphold the constitution"?  I just don't get how the justify butchering the constitution.  They must think that our great country wants to be like France and redraft the constitution every year.  

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:55:43 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

You should have offered to send him a copy of the bill of rights and suggest he study the 2nd amendment.  It says nothing about 'persuit of game'.  The man is obviously an idiot and hopefully he will dead himself.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:36:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
img68.imageshack.us/img68/6853/2320gagamaggottmed3pg.jpg

frankinstien looks like she rides the small bus to school
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:18:23 PM EDT
[#28]

I think the NRA has been very slack in its efforts of late. With all that money they should promote a national debate on network TV on the merits of an armed citizenry. The problem is we only see sound bites from both sides of the argument and the voters are caught in the middle not knowing what to believe.

I disagree, go to www.nraila.com and you will see how busy they have been.  This thing died last year but if it comes up again the NRA will be all over it.

Right now, they are showing the BS of the Brady Bunch state ratings.
And, getting the New Orleans people thier weapons back, the ones thet were supposedly NOT confiscated.  They are doing lots more.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:05:36 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Once we started deviating too far from what the founding fathers intended you knew it was over.

For the most part, I agree with what edpmedic as far as our government will not last but I disagree that it will have anything to do with the Constitution or the Bill of rights. It's simply history.

Every "great society" in history has eventually failed and it's always for the same reason. Once the society "makes it" they get fat, lazy and greedy. They loose sight of what made them great and the motivation to do anything about it. They basically just want to sit back and enjoy the fruit's of their forefathers. IMO, we already reached that point in the 60's and its all been going downhill since then.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:13:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Everyone here needs to see this thread

Why?  Its just the SSDD.

And I don't think this bill is moving.

Latest Major Action: 3/14/2005 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:44:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top