Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 9:50:08 AM EDT
Since I trashed the last one with a rant. The rant was a bought fat slobs that cant do a push up to save there life. And that think that  because there rifle 6 lbs and not 7 lbs that they are going to be come Navy Seals and run all over the place killing zombies. The rant had nothing to do with 99.99% of you guys and nothing to do with LW AR-15s. I am sorry for crapping on you thread and here's a new one. If you don't know what I am talking a bought, don't ask!

Post those light weight AR pictures!

P.S Work out and keep in shape!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:24:45 AM EDT
[#1]
What are you talking about?

[sgt schultz] I know nothing...nothing!!! [/sgt schultz]

Didn't know it got trashed..... wow.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:34:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea it turned in to a pissing contest, that I started. So I stared this one for every one to post pics. So all you light weight lovers post pic and be happy.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:13:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:39:10 AM EDT
[#4]
That wasn't the thread I was talking a bought. You know what thread to which I refer. But scenes you bumped that on up this one is pointless. Where in CO do you live?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That wasn't the thread I was talking a bought. You know what thread to which I refer. But scenes you bumped that on up this one is pointless. Where in CO do you live?

You have your IMs turned off. Shoot me an email

[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I think there is an M&M stuck under my delete button, this will have to do.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top