Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/11/2006 3:33:35 PM EDT
Hey folks,

Are the black bars screwed into the Magpul PRS on the left and right sides designed to accomodate both standard AND single point slings ?

It looks like they can be moved between sides, and between two locations on a side, I'm just wondering if they are strong enough for a single point sling.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes they can be moved from side to side . I have one on my AR10 its a heavy wt. thats for sure. I have seen single point slings that would work with it.  Hope this helps..
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.

Any suggestions on which single point sling would be good for the PRS attachment ?
I don't think it matters, but I am a left-handed shooter.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Either a Single Point Sling (Troy), a Chalker Sling (Diamondback Tactical) or a MOUT Sling (Specter Gear)
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be using a T.A.G ASP sling on the PRS that's going on my Carbine. Seems well made and has good reviews from users here. I've read good things about the MOUT as well.

I'm a lefty too. Do a search and you'll find threads on most if not all the slings mentioned.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top