Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/5/2006 7:38:23 PM EDT
Any one using this stock ffrom magpul, looks like it's their newer model. Looks pretty cools, thought i might try it in place of my collapsable stock.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:19:30 PM EDT
Got one on my beowulf. I love it. VERY nice stock and high quality.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:23:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2006 8:23:52 PM EDT by ROK]
Using it on my 24" Bull barrel varminter. Hell of a lot better than what I had (standard A2 Stock with cheek rest). Length of Pull and cheek rest are both adjustable - which is nice depending on the weather and how much clothes I am wearing. Also - just a personal opinion - the weight of the stock seems to feel better than what the A2 stock provided. My rifle seems to be balanced better now. Or maybe its the fact I spent $250.00 on a stock. BLUF - it works great for me.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:08:21 PM EDT
ROK, could you mearure the PRS' overall length for me?

I have one on order but would like to know so I know the overall length my rifle will be to order a rifle case.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:32:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ROK:
Using it on my 24" Bull barrel varminter. Hell of a lot better than what I had (standard A2 Stock with cheek rest). Length of Pull and cheek rest are both adjustable - which is nice depending on the weather and how much clothes I am wearing. Also - just a personal opinion - the weight of the stock seems to feel better than what the A2 stock provided. My rifle seems to be balanced better now. Or maybe its the fact I spent $250.00 on a stock. BLUF - it works great for me.

www.mongolwarrior.com/armory.jpg

dude, despite your camera skills (or lack thereof) that is an extremely cool picture.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:43:03 AM EDT
DUDE, NOW I'M HARD!! THAT SHIT IS NICE!!

Gene
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:08:22 AM EDT
When collapsed, the stock is about 10" Long 5.5" high. Of course, thats adjustable. My length is set to 11".
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:08:13 PM EDT
Thanks ROK.
Top Top