Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:03:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is a discussion forum not necessarily a tech forum.  Post like this not only showcase a particular build but also open a dialogue for members on the tech aspects of said build.  

Denny

That's strange, you didn't seem too interested in "open dialog" in the other identical thread when I suggested that the KX3 is a functionally stupid accessory.

By the way, Denny, some of have been members before and did not renew because of threads like this and the IDENTICAL one in the uppers and lowers section. Last year I spent $25K on firearms ($10K with retailers associated with this site  such as MSTN, CMMG, Eagle, SKD, etc) and this year it will likely be double that figure. Being that I am a free loader I will make sure to not bother calling you.

Edited for spelling.

Ya know you just keep bumping this to the top.  

I might direct yourself and others to this thread on ARF regarding the Noveske KFH.  It is a good read on the product and a subjective review by some guys that know gear.

Noveske KFH thread on AR15.com

D.

I read all 10 pages when it kicked off the stupid Krink Brake fad. I'm still waiting for you prove your statements in the OTHER thread.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top