Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/1/2006 6:55:21 PM EDT
I'm about to place an order on 44mag.com for 3, 30 round magazines. My original plan was to get the standard USGI green followers but I saw the Anti-Tilt follower magazines for $2 more. Is it worth the extra $2 for the Anti-Tilt followers or am I fine getting the standard green followers?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:05:58 PM EDT
I have never had a problem with the green USGI followers in good magazines but I like the Magpul followers, it's just a little more insurance that I am willing to pay for.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:08:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By michealj:
I have never had a problem with the green USGI followers in good magazines but I like the Magpul followers, it's just a little more insurance that I am willing to pay for.

+1
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:31:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/1/2006 8:36:24 PM EDT by steve-oh]
I had a couple 2nd hand mags that were giving me problems. I switched the green followers out with the 1st gen magpul followers and they were 100% reliable after that, didn't even change the springs.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:38:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bushwacker85:

Originally Posted By michealj:

+1

another +1
Top Top