Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 6:55:21 PM EDT
I'm about to place an order on 44mag.com for 3, 30 round magazines. My original plan was to get the standard USGI green followers but I saw the Anti-Tilt follower magazines for $2 more. Is it worth the extra $2 for the Anti-Tilt followers or am I fine getting the standard green followers?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I have never had a problem with the green USGI followers in good magazines but I like the Magpul followers, it's just a little more insurance that I am willing to pay for.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have never had a problem with the green USGI followers in good magazines but I like the Magpul followers, it's just a little more insurance that I am willing to pay for.

+1
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a couple 2nd hand mags that were giving me problems. I switched the green followers out with the 1st gen magpul followers and they were 100% reliable after that, didn't even change the springs.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:38:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

another +1
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top