Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 3:23:44 PM EDT
I just recently replaced my stock buffe with the Hydraulic Buffer form Enidine that i got from bravo company. My problem is I can no longer lock my bolt back like i could with my stock one. Anyone have this problem? Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just recently replaced my stock buffe with the Hydraulic Buffer form Enidine that i got from bravo company. My problem is I can no longer lock my bolt back like i could with my stock one. Anyone have this problem? Any suggestions?

everyone has this problem with those from what i hear.  there was a discussion just a few days ago about it...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:27:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't believe you can't lock the bolt back.  It should be very hard to pull the CH all the way back but it should go.  At least that is how it is on both mine with the Enidine.

MadDog
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Disregard I solved the problem wasnt pulling back hard and far enough.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Locking the bolt back manually isn't the problem, it's locking back on an empty mag on your last shot. That's been hit or miss around here. A few don't have the problem, but most do. There was some info by another member that said enidine is replacing the internal return spring of the buffer to a softer one in order to adrress the issue. I have emailed Enidine regarding this problem, but unfortunately, no reply.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:14:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Does the MGI unit have the same problem with last round hold open?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:18:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:30:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Because of the lock back issues of the enidine buffer on an empty mag and lack of support from the manufacturer, I have decided to purchase a MGI RRB unit. The issue with the enidine buffer has been discussed here for quite some time and it is without doubt that the manufacturer is aware of this. Yet information or notice from them has not been offered. Unlike TWL who upon my querry, promptly answered all my question and provided even more information regarding their buffer. Emails were all quickly replied to and after speaking to him, I have no doubt that he would stand behind his product 100 percent. Are all products perfect, definitely not. Once in a while you purchase a product that needs a little tweaking, wouldn't it be nice if the manufacturer helped you out a bit after taking your money. God forbid somebody looses their life on a product because it  malfunctioned. That's why some companies have had recalls.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:00:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

everyone has this problem with those from what i hear.  there was a discussion just a few days ago about it...

That's not true because I have one and it's worked perfectly from day 1.

YMMV

Bomber
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top