Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/22/2006 4:21:03 PM EDT
Just traded for the following.  I'm not an AR-guy at all as you can tell.

Are these all the parts to be considered a Complete Upper?

SP1 upper
Colt Bolt carrier group
Charing handle

This all I need to slap on a complete lower?  href=Picture 1
Picture 2
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This all I need to slap on a complete lower?  

Yeah -- with one catch. It's a large pivot upper. If you have a mil-spec small pivot lower, you'll need an adapter pin to mate them together. No big deal, as they aren't expensive.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks M4Madness.

I was hoping all was well so I don't blow myself up when slapping it on my RRA lower (which it does fit BTW).

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks M4Madness.

I was hoping all was well so I don't blow myself up when slapping it on my RRA lower (which it does fit BTW).

Then it's an M16A1 upper instead of an SP1 upper. Any photos of the other side?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Correction:  I just realized that it's supposed to be a COLT M16A1 upper, not an SP1.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought that front hole looked to be the same as the rear. Did you get it from CDNN? I saw a while back they had some brand new condition M16 A1 uppers, they were cheap too, but I noticed they were advertising them as SP1 uppers.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top