Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 12:35:34 PM EDT
I recvieved an Aimpoint M3 2MOA for Christmas. I just today picked up the 3X magnifier with QD mount. I also became aware of a Leupold CQT today, slightly used, for $549. It's now mine.
I've got an Aimpoint M2 on my Saged SOCOM16 already and a Millet red dot on my AR pistol.

My plan:
-The Leupold CQT goes on my 16" AR which currently has irons only.
-The new Aimpoint M3 and magnifier go on the Sage bits.
-The old Aimpoint M2 goes on the AR pistol.
-The Millet becomes an option for my Ruger 22lr pistol.

At least I think that's what I'm going to do, still not 100% sure.  Whatever happens I'll be rather busy at the range on Sunday sighting rifles\pistols in.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a good problem to have!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Put a 4 rail HG on your 16" and mount one optic on each side.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:11:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Put a 4 rail HG on your 16" and mount one optic on each side.

That would be funny. I may just do it as a joke and take a pic. Oohh, the Leupold even has its own rails. I'm sure I can find something to mount on it as well.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top