Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 2:31:03 PM EDT
Does anyone know if a V-Match shaved gas block will fit under a Troy Rail?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]
should
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]
You might have to file/sand it down a little where it flares out on the front and back. Very easy to do. Some flat black paint and you're in business.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the replies guys.  i've got an old a1 bushmaster with the coll. stock and the long flash suppressor.  i was thinking i'd like to update it a little and i like the way the 416 looks.  i'm thinking of getting a new upper, cutting off my front sight and going with the samson or troy mx.  any ideas?  comments?  anyone looking for an a1 top half that i've described in fairly good shape?  if i could just sell my current top have and buy a new upper group i would do that.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:09:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I cut and contoured my front sight post so that a Troy rail would fit over it. If you have any skill at all with a dremel it is a piece of cake. I went with the 10" version(MX?) over a 14.5" bbl. The Troy is a great rail, especially when you don't want to remove the bbl. but you still want to freefloat. If you want pictures, shoot me an email.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top