Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 8:14:00 PM EDT
I have been wondering about parts lately like charging handles, extractor springs, gas tubes, things like that.  I notice there are lots of parts dealers and lots of fire arms dealers that sell parts and I am confused about  just who makes these parts and if there is a difference between the parts I get from one dealer verses the other dealer.  For small parts, not lowers or barrels, are there really that many manufacturers that make them or are they getting them from the same places.  Is a charging handle from one dealer the same charging handle the  other dealer is selling and is it the same one that Bushy or RRA is using?  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#1]
CMT, and living less than an hour south of their factory I would have nothing less :)
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I just think of all of them as Heinz 57's. Some may have better fit and finish. Lower parts kits can be from any of several sub contractors. Even on the factory guns.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:11:18 PM EDT
[#3]
CMT, RRA, CMMG Barrel, JP trigger/hammer
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:38:02 PM EDT
[#4]

so who actually made the parts to your gun

The magical elves who live in a tree brought all the magical elements together to make a.....oh wait, that's who makes my cookies, I got my rifle from colt.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:58:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I dont know,but it works.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top