Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/9/2006 7:40:46 AM EDT
Hey.. Should get my DPMS Bull Twenty any day now... Any advice about using the open sights to begin with or going right to a scope setup... Or any advice about a scope illuminated vs not?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:48:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By savini7783:
Hey.. Should get my DPMS Bull Twenty any day now... Any advice about using the open sights to begin with or going right to a scope setup... Or any advice about a scope illuminated vs not?

We got a noobe, welcome to the jungle.................
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:50:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:17:37 AM EDT
learn to use the irons first, throw a scope or red dot on later.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:18:09 AM EDT
oh and welcome.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:22:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:26:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:28:51 AM EDT
Welcome!!!

It is always good to know how to use open sights, so learn that.

Whay do you intend to do with your new Bushy?

Range Commando---open sights and optics
Backyard Commando---open sights (You don't want the Police to take your Optics when the confiscate your AR for illegal discharge)
Varmint Hunting---Optics

So in other words learn both.

Noobie lesson number 1: Don't post before searching and trying to find your answer.
Noobie lesson number 2: Always post a pic if your bragging about something you have
Noobie lesson number 3: Make sure you check the information tab before asking how to post a pic
Noobie lesson number 4: Post things in the right forum

1-4 should keep you out of hot water around here!!!

The only reason why you didn't get ambushed for not having a picture is because you said it was coming in. Well we will wait a couple days for the picture, then hunt you down if it isn't posted!!!

Welcome, be safe!

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:29:40 AM EDT
Welcome

Learn to use IRONS first
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:23:28 PM EDT
thanks for all the info/advice.... i'm having a gas block put on the front so that i can mount a front sight.. i think that is what is making the gun take longer to get..... any opinions as far as scopes? again, thanks for the advice, i appreciate it and will definitley post a pic as soon as i get the gun....
Top Top